Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vice-Captain

• Shining General

• Spirit Guardian

• Total voters
That's true but Tabata did a good job for not targeting exploring too much. If he doesn't feel comfortable yet let him take his time. He said he wants to try for Naruto range of chapters so he has still a room to go.
Was it Naruto? Thought it was OP. Was wishing for that.... I love exploring and adventure... but most don't do it well or even don't make it that deep and what not. Spice and Wolf anime I liked.

I know that show. Good.

Well, Tabata knows how to draw beautiful locations. The entrance to the Heart Kingdom and the whole Heart Kingdom in general is gorgeous.

I think if they'll lose know Tabata will use this opportunity to explore the world in search of the other races.

There is no way Clover wins this where xxx years ago it took all of the races to get rid of the Devils.
Speaking of different races... making me sad cuz Charmy's grown up form, I was hoping it was gonna make her a melee feral fighter or something. I was highly disappointed. Haha like that and a mix of Kana from FT.
If Elves were used, and Dwarfs too then what next? Orcs? Gnomes, Tauren lol wtf is this World of Warcraft... ahahaha

So without the plot Zagred is not so strong? I don't think so. This should shows how powerful he was.
No. Your twisting it. Zagred was strong. Licht, not patri could handle him. All I said all these parties were involved just made it look like that's what it had to take to bring him down. I don't believe so. But again that's me. It's the conventional magic that has trouble with dealing with devils.

Julius is the Strongest person in the Black Clover to date. Dark Triad is slowly getting there but I don't see any of them being above the speed of light like Julius and I highly doubt any of them could take on every Captain in the Clover.
Well Dante is the perfect counter to Julius so there's that. Gravity counters time.

I can easily see Zenon taking on a handful of captains and winning. Plus, they should all be FTL in speed.