Who is your favourite?

• Who's who

• X-Drake

• Sasaki

• Page One

• Black Maria

• Uruti

Results are only viewable after voting.
Vastly better than the so called Veterans of Big Mom.
Even comparing them is insulting.
Don't want to start some war but so far we haven't seen that much from them as characters to really compare them to the veterans, if we're just going by designs only well everyone has their own opinions on that so that's fine.

H

Haoshoku

Don't want to start some war but so far we haven't seen that much from them as characters to really compare them to the veterans, if we're just going by designs only well everyone has their own opinions on that so that's fine.
I’m going by what I’m seeing already, I personally like them better. Though as far as characterization goes, not counting Drake, I’m not setting any expectations until Oda delivers on that front.

I’m going by what I’m seeing already, I personally like them better. Though as far as characterization goes, not counting Drake, I’m not setting any expectations until Oda delivers on that front.
Ah I see got it, I can't really like one over the other yet until I see more of them and unfortunately many people are probably going to like them at first and then dislike them the next because their expectations for them didn't live up.

H

Haoshoku

Ah I see got it, I can't really like one over the other yet until I see more of them and unfortunately many people are probably going to like them at first and then dislike them the next because their expectations for them didn't live up.
On a more serious note, I would agree with your point on expectations. Well done first appearances can hype fans up to set high expectations that don’t get met, we’ve seen this every major arc. Though yeah, I wasn’t trying to take make an objective take on who’s better overall, too soon for that.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I would rather see a Triceratops than a T-Rex, T-Rex are a bit overrated imo.
:king: They're tied for my favorite extinct animal.

But Triceratops would be a lot more unique. I always wanted one of Drake's weapons to have eaten a Trike fruit, like Mr. 4's gun or Spandem's sword. Triceratops, Smilodon and Apatosaurus or maybe Argentinosaurus are my hopeful's.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think it would be pretty cool if at least one or two of the Tobi Roppi ends up having an ancient zoan that we wouldn't expect, like imagine if one of them ends up being the short-faced bear or the american lion.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's a mammalian ancient zoan (Jack wasn't a dinosaur for example), but I don't think a bear or lion would be particularly compelling DF choices. There wouldn't be that much difference between them and modern bears/lions, whereas something like a smilodon would be much more distinct.