• X-Drake

• Sasaki

• Page One

• Black Maria

• Uruti

Results are only viewable after voting.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Would the Carnotaurus really fit a swordsman? They don't have much in the way of arms. I guess X-Drake is a counterexample.
Don't really know , but allosaurus has longer arms than T rex I think so X drake can have better arms than most of his type with Page One Spino.

Bur frankly I don't want anyone to have an other T rex or Carnotaurus etc this is too close design wise or potential wise than X Drake I want more versatility and originality. I trust Oda to surprise us.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Gracias.

(If It wouldn't be too much stress, there would ideally be a space between "TOBI" and "ROPPO". If you could give the letters the kind of aesthetic in the other picture I quoted that would also be appreciated, but otherwise just adding the space would be great).

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Gracias.

(If It wouldn't be too much stress, there would ideally be a space between "TOBI" and "ROPPO". If you could give the letters the kind of aesthetic in the other picture I quoted that would also be appreciated, but otherwise just adding the space would be great).
Didn't see this. Let me try something. Would the above colour be better? Or what coulour do you prefer?