• X-Drake

• Sasaki

• Page One

• Black Maria

• Uruti

Results are only viewable after voting.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Gosh I hope Ulti has a normal face under that mask.
Black Maria Top 10 for me easy.
She and page one will not have normal teeth, we even see Jack use kind of metal to cover his mouth even though his fishman teeth look so cool.

What is that mean? This mean One Piece put "racism" issues to be solved of in the end of the Story. Especially racism towards fishman.

Ulti will pull a Katakuri's teeth. Just you wait:hihihi:
Us Ulti fans will still care for her. Katakuri's teeth made him cooler.
Yes, i can see both Page One and Ulti will pull katakuri's teeth (or even worse than that).

If they have normal teeth, why would they cover their mouth.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

The guy with who'who tatoo might one of crewmates of who'who pirates. The guy and girl on the right panel might be the crewmates of ulti-page one pirates.

And the girl with long hairs and horns might be one of black maria's crewmates.

And i assume this 2 women is black maria's crewmates too. So we've seen three of black maria's crewmates if this is true.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Titanaboa would be best for Maria if she's a snake. But I got my hopes up for something different.

Dragon Fruit, Ancient Model: Apatosaurus.

Why would you prefer it? I think a snake would lead to more unique/interesting combat scenes. Queen's fruit is a little similar, and what we've seen of his CQC doesn't fit Maria at all. Kaku's wouldn't either IMO.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why would you prefer it? I think a snake would lead to more unique/interesting combat scenes. Queen's fruit is a little similar, and what we've seen of his CQC doesn't fit Maria at all. Kaku's wouldn't either IMO.
We haven't seen anything from Queen in terms of CQC besides a hyper specific Brachio Bomber. I'd rather have something more unique like a sauropod than just a big snake. We had 2 of those in Amazon Lily and 1 this arc, besides the sheer size / mass of a sauropod fits Maria's absurd height / physique (compared to the other Tobi Roppo).