• X-Drake

• Sasaki

• Page One

• Black Maria

• Uruti

Results are only viewable after voting.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Why would you prefer it? I think a snake would lead to more unique/interesting combat scenes. Queen's fruit is a little similar, and what we've seen of his CQC doesn't fit Maria at all. Kaku's wouldn't either IMO.
I guess because he want another herbivore dinosaur. :kayneshrug:

But, if Maria ate snake DF, well my theory still can keep going :smoothy:

Last edited:

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
If you look at BM's crew, you know that Oda doesn't really give specific details to random characters unless they're there for a reason. Damn near every person with detail in WCI was a child of BM's. With that being said here are the people I think are apart of the Flying 6's crew. Some are obvious, some are not. There are a ton more non-BP characters in the background, but I need more clarity before I can make a determination.

Who's Who Pirate crew.

Sasaki's crew

Black Maria's crew member??

Page 1 and Ulti's crew??

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
If you look at BM's crew, you know that Oda doesn't really give specific details to random characters unless they're there for a reason. Damn near every person with detail in WCI was a child of BM's. With that being said here are the people I think are apart of the Flying 6's crew. Some are obvious, some are not. There are a ton more non-BP characters in the background, but I need more clarity before I can make a determination.

Who's Who Pirate crew.

Sasaki's crew

Page 1 and Ulti's crew??
I'm missing the last bit. What makes the rest of'em former members of the Ulti pirates?

Who's Who Pirate crew.

Sasaki's crew

Page 1 and Ulti's crew??
That "Bee" lettered 4 armed Girl is seemingly quiet Charming.