• Sasaki

• Page One

• Black Maria

• Uruti

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Youngish looking and around the same age as Ulti and P1. Lol totally a guess, but they don't really line up with other members of the F6. Oh and that last girl is wearing a mask, so that was another assumption.
I def. believe the Who's Who idea you have, Sasaki seems solid too. I think the others may just be extra's though. They're young-ish but there's no other sign they're aligned to Ulti or Pay Pay.

Eh, her demeanour towards her was mildly condescending. Besides, it's Ulti and Page One that were called brats.
Because the focus has been on them, Because of Ulti's big ass mouth, and Pageone Failing. To little screen time to do a whole group dynamic in so little time.
Post automatically merged:

One of the Major protagonists of the current arc in Black Clover and the new best girl ( probably 90% of the community simp for her as of now ).
Hmm, Flat or Get out! I'd say.

This 2 women might be Black Maria's crewmember too. That would be scary if Black Maria's pirates had so many women giants. *Its like Kuja Pirates but with giant womens.
So basically what I said before; Giants but not associated with Elbaf Giants. But they themselves are not even close to her size, those are the works of the SMILE DF's.

Don't disrespect she's the best girl of the show and she would kill you for saying that!
Big Boobs are just lumps of fat, Small B's and smaller are best.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So basically what I said before; Giants but not associated with Elbaf Giants. But they themselves are not even close to her size, those are the works of the SMILE DF's.

Big Boobs are just lumps of fat, Small B's and smaller are best.
So are you disrespecting or respecting her rn? Can't read you with my Haki I should probably change to my Emperor's Eye.