• Page One

• Black Maria

• Uruti

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'm not excited to see Nami pull a bullshit victory over an opponent she has no business beating though.
:kriwhat:
This is Oda's way with Nami. And it can be the least bullshit Nami victory now she has Zeus. While she was outgunned by miles in her previous fights now she is overall quite below her opponent but she has a really dangerous weapon. And maybe it will be a team fight

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This is Oda's way with Nami. And it can be the least bullshit Nami victory now she has Zeus. While she was outgunned by miles in her previous fights now she is overall quite below her opponent but she has a really dangerous weapon. And maybe it will be a team fight
Yeah, Zeus would make it more tolerable.

Nami, shinobu, and carrot most likely split up with Kinemon's team for searching Momo. So i dont see Black Maria vs Nami at all.

In fact, i dont even want Nami vs Black Maria. :lusalty:
If Sanji gets trashed by one of the Tobi Roppo girls, Nami will fight them. If that happens to be Black Maria, then she'll face Nami. It may be Ulti instead.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
If Sanji gets trashed by one of the Tobi Roppo girls, Nami will fight them. If that happens to be Black Maria, then she'll face Nami. It may be Ulti instead.
Nami most likely going for searching momo with Shinobu and Carrot and they're might inside the tank with Chopper and Usopp too.
So Nami might split up with sanji.

Yes this is interesting how oda gonna make Kalifa 2.0 all over again. (Sanji vs Black Maria)