• X-Drake

• Sasaki

• Page One

• Black Maria

• Uruti

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
The Tobi Roppo have no business being this popular when they've only been formally introduced 3 chapters ago.

But 2 Waifus, an emo otouto, an undercover spy and 2 chads just hits all the fan base tropes. I know they'll probably be arc exclusive charas so I'm setting myself up for disappointment, but I hope at least some of them stick around after Wano

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
The Tobi Roppo have no business being this popular when they've only been formally introduced 3 chapters ago.

But 2 Waifus, an emo otouto, an undercover spy and 2 chads just hits all the fan base tropes. I know they'll probably be arc exclusive charas so I'm setting myself up for disappointment, but I hope at least some of them stick around after Wano
I bet we will have a mini cover story with these guys in the later arcs. This would be similar case to CP9 where they undertook various jobs to raise funds lol, and I honestly can't wait. They gonna be making thier own mini crew called 'the ancients'.
:steef:

Btw love your new avi @Akai2 It does look very intimidating though. Was that the effect you were going for?
:pepelit:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I bet we will have a mini cover story with these guys in the later arcs. This would be similar case to CP9 where they undertook various jobs to raise funds lol, and I honestly can't wait. They gonna be making thier own mini crew called 'the ancients'.
I'm betting on an Ulti/P1 cover story. But I want them involved in the main story :pepehands:

Btw love your new avi @Akai2 It does look very intimidating though. Was that the effect you were going for?
:pepelit:
No, I'm not that intimidating lol Just rotating between some of my fav charas wearing face masks to battle covid
First I had face masked Conan then Zoro then Luffy and now Mitsui....hopefully this shit is over soon and I don't have to look for a new one

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I'm betting on an Ulti/P1 cover story. But I want them involved in the main story :pepehands:
You never know mate. They just mind end up in the grand fleet
:wonderland:

No, I'm not that intimidating lol Just rotating between some of my fav charas wearing face masks to battle covid
First I had face masked Conan then Zoro then Luffy and now Mitsui....hopefully this shit is over soon and I don't have to look for a new one
Ah, I see now, all very good avis mr akai. I liked the luffy one the most out of all of them though. Thought it was very cute.