• X-Drake

• Sasaki

• Page One

• Black Maria

• Uruti

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
No no. I mean if there is a competition too before the current Flying Six (Who'who,Sasaki,X-Drake,Maria,Page1,Ulti) reigns.

Because like we already knew if The beast pirates based on Meritocracy.
I don't think they were all made F6 at the same time. Even the current promotion opportunity is an exceptional case as Queen plans to open up a vacancy by taking out one of the Tobi Roppo.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I don't think they were all made F6 at the same time. Even the current promotion opportunity is an exceptional case as Queen plans to open up a vacancy by taking out one of the Tobi Roppo.
And yes that Queen things which is he want to take out one of the tobi roppo is still confusing me as well.

So, you think that King Queen and Jack could remove each one of the flying six if they want to but without Kaido's permission?

Thats weird as well.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So, you think that King Queen and Jack could remove each one of the flying six if they want to but without Kaido's permission?
Nah. I think Queen intends to kill or defeat one of the Tobi Roppo. Either way, they wouldn't be able to function in their role anymore. It might be a personal grudge, or perhaps it's for legitimate reasons (e.g. he caught on to Drake being a spy). If it's for legitimate reasons Kaido would probably retroactively consent after learning of it. If it's a personal grudge, then this is just an instance of infighting, I'm not sure if how Kaido would handle it, but I doubt he'll demote Queen.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
All of you talking about things that I like but I will be scared if I were you.
There is a possibility that our Queen transforms into this disgusting dino creature
I mean it is what it is, every Black Maria stan and ulti stan need to prepare themselves when it comes to their zoan form.

More of that, the fact that the moment Ulti will put off his mask, that would be a challenge for ulti's stan too.
Post automatically merged:

Nah. I think Queen intends to kill or defeat one of the Tobi Roppo. Either way, they wouldn't be able to function in their role anymore. It might be a personal grudge, or perhaps it's for legitimate reasons (e.g. he caught on to Drake being a spy). If it's for legitimate reasons Kaido would probably retroactively consent after learning of it. If it's a personal grudge, then this is just an instance of infighting, I'm not sure if how Kaido would handle it, but I doubt he'll demote Queen.
Yes, i think this is why Queen want to remove/kill one of the tobi roppo. Because he knew already what happen with that "One" tobi roppo.

So if at some point, that "one" tobi roppo is defeated. Queen could explain what is actually happened to that "one" tobi roppo to Kaido.

Because if its just personal grudge, im pretty sure Queen will get demoted or warned by Kaido because he change the beast pirates formation by himself.