• X-Drake

• Sasaki

• Page One

• Black Maria

• Uruti

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
But who knows what she could do with them.
I cant argue with you with this one. :kayneshrug:
I think they are just there for aesthetic purposes or to further emphasise her size, she's so big she uses full length katana as hair pins. If she uses them in combat at all, it wouldn't be as swords (not unless she has a Paramecia related to changing size).

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think they are just there for aesthetic purposes or to further emphasise her size, she's so big she uses full length katana as hair pins. If she uses them in combat at all, it wouldn't be as swords (not unless she has a Paramecia related to changing size).
That's what I'm hoping for. Or able to do that with her Zoan DF...
Thats why i feel so confuse with this 2 panel. Especially with the first time the flying six about to be introduced. (Chapter 977)

We knew all of them already, but we're not sure if Maria is here. But there is one "legs" behind.

And then one chapter later, we get introduced to Flying Six. But we see Maria as a big/huge geisha girl.

I mean, Oda wouldn't change the character design in just one chapter right? :kayneshrug:

Thats why i feel so confuse with this 2 panel. Especially with the first time the flying six about to be introduced. (Chapter 977)

We knew all of them already, but we're not sure if Maria is here. But there is one "legs" behind.

And then one chapter later, we get introduced to Flying Six. But we see Maria as a big/huge geisha girl.

I mean, Oda wouldn't change the character design in just one chapter right? :kayneshrug:
:luuh::specialmeh::wonderland:

That also a good point if somehow Oda successfully deceive OP Readers if the beast pirates always had a "zoan" related devil fruit.
So far, we've seen Apoo and Hawkins which isn't a zoan DF users.

So having Maria had some Paramecia DF which can change size of thing is pretty unique.
and they're also not part of the Flying 6... Boom!
Meanwhile Drake and Pageone do.

I mean, ill take that Maria had a "Paramecia related to changing size " or in this case a "Gigantification" as an option. But the titanoboa / other zoan DF users is still an options either.

So she basically like Mount Lady from MHA if that happens.
Mount Lady? Nah she's a disgrace to that type of stuff. Luffy should be able to do a similar feat if he ever had complete control over his DF and what not. imo.
To be honest, as much as that would be cool and to be able to use it on objects, say a ship or so, I'd rather like it if Black Maria was just that tall naturally.