Who is your favourite?

• Who's who

• X-Drake

• Sasaki

• Page One

• Black Maria

• Uruti

Results are only viewable after voting.
Who's Who is probably the only Tobi Roppo I wouldn't mind replacing Queen or Jack.
I actually want him to have a role indirectly with the alliance
highly motivated ,aiming for queen ,seems like his loyalty to kaido is questionable. someone like that is an ideal candidate for a grandfleet captain once the arc is over. Would def feel bad is he's just an opponent thats brushed over.

Chances of who's who taking down either queen or jack is low tho. That is unless ofc the alliance fail , he gets yamato and has the chance to challenge an allstar.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I actually want him to have a role indirectly with the alliance
highly motivated ,aiming for queen ,seems like his loyalty to kaido is questionable. someone like that is an ideal candidate for a grandfleet captain once the arc is over. Would def feel bad is he's just an opponent thats brushed over.

Chances of who's who taking down either queen or jack is low tho. That is unless ofc the alliance fail , he gets yamato and has the chance to challenge an allstar.
I'm beginning to think the Alliance can lose here. It would somewhat match up with Oden's tale and Luffy has been Pirate Oden this whole arc. There's also the Tobi Roppo plot line that feels weird if it was introduced only for them to be clobbered, Hawkins who needs to find some way back, O'Tama has too much screen time to not be relevant anymore, Hiyori who's away, etc.

It'd be cool if we got some three way combat action. Sanji vs Who's Who vs Queen. Both seem primed to take on Queen after all and it'd be more interesting than a standard 1v1.

I'm beginning to think the Alliance can lose here. It would somewhat match up with Oden's tale and Luffy has been Pirate Oden this whole arc. There's also the Tobi Roppo plot line that feels weird if it was introduced only for them to be clobbered, Hawkins who needs to find some way back, O'Tama has too much screen time to not be relevant anymore, Hiyori who's away, etc.

It'd be cool if we got some three way combat action. Sanji vs Who's Who vs Queen. Both seem primed to take on Queen after all and it'd be more interesting than a standard 1v1.
Thats true, otama could be instrumental in gifter control. that takes care of the vast amount of kaido's forces.

I dont think sasaki is done either, I personally think his close relationship with denjiro is to make him an ally. iirc he was about to tell him the history of the country.
More likely the motivated tobbi roppo who didnt lose their grit after they were forced to join kaido aid the alliance.
who's who
sasaki
drake - marine anyway.
would be awfully disappointed if the queen , who's who plot is never resolved. would also be disappointed if who's who is just built up so queen can put him down. I don't think folks understand its legitimately possible for some of the f6 to be as strong as a calamity. they just need the chance to challenge.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Thats true, otama could be instrumental in gifter control. that takes care of the vast amount of kaido's forces.

I dont think sasaki is done either, I personally think his close relationship with denjiro is to make him an ally. iirc he was about to tell him the history of the country.
More likely the motivated tobbi roppo who didnt lose their grit after they were forced to join kaido aid the alliance.
who's who
sasaki
drake - marine anyway.
would be awfully disappointed if the queen , who's who plot is never resolved. would also be disappointed if who's who is just built up so queen can put him down. I don't think folks understand its legitimately possible for some of the f6 to be as strong as a calamity. they just need the chance to challenge.
I'd love it if Who's Who was able to beat or even just match an All Star. I sorta doubt it, but it'd be fantastic. He has a cool design, nice attitude and some pretty great crewmates at his side.

Sasaki deffo ain't done. I can see him either being an ally or being a Senor Pink / Bonclay type character. They fight the Protags but have a good heart.

I'd honestly be down for every Tobi Roppo switching sides after the War. Only boring one is Maria. Ulti's a strong gal, which is rare for Oda. Pay Pay seems cool so far. Who's Who has too much swagger to be just an arc character and Sasaki's got the best fishman design since Arlong.

I'd love it if Who's Who was able to beat or even just match an All Star. I sorta doubt it, but it'd be fantastic. He has a cool design, nice attitude and some pretty great crewmates at his side.

Sasaki deffo ain't done. I can see him either being an ally or being a Senor Pink / Bonclay type character. They fight the Protags but have a good heart.

I'd honestly be down for every Tobi Roppo switching sides after the War. Only boring one is Maria. Ulti's a strong gal, which is rare for Oda. Pay Pay seems cool so far. Who's Who has too much swagger to be just an arc character and Sasaki's got the best fishman design since Arlong.
black maria is just like every other pretty woman in the series doesnt look like she will do much
ulti had a chance to flip sides till she cosigned kaido as pk like the rest of the gifters. pay pay prob follows.

whats the reason yall think he has a smilodon fruit
3 out of the 6 are ancient dinosaurs.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
black maria is just like every other pretty woman in the series doesnt look like she will do much
ulti had a chance to flip sides till she cosigned kaido as pk like the rest of the gifters. pay pay prob follows.

whats the reason yall think he has a smilodon fruit
3 out of the 6 are ancient dinosaurs.
I think he has it because of the hyper-cat theme of his crew and it'd make sense. Smilodon wasn't the biggest extinct cat, but it's the most iconic. Jack has a mammoth fruit so its not entirely out of left field.