Just Traveling Around

What prevents you from traveling ?

• Can't travel where they don't speak any language I speak...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Places I wanna go are too dangerous !

• Scared of airplains :(

• Can't take any travel means because I CARE ABOUT climate change

• Total voters

I'm personally thinking about a trip to India in 3months or so but I'd like some advices to travel there. I know there are more suited places in the internet to ask for that. But I'm ready to get trolled :endthis:

Obviously I have restrictions:
-I must see the Taj Mahal like a normie tourist
-I have at most a budget for 2 weeks

Which basically means, I can't visit around Delhi and then go for a trip to Southern India.
I mean, Rajasthan and Penjab seem great too as they are "closer" to Delhi.

I took a history book from the library about the country. Soon, I'll chime into history of art and culture:kata:

I really hope I'm gonna be able to go !

Obviously, you can discuss anything about traveling here. It goes from advices for a future trip to where would you like to go and so on !

Visit Arunachalam/Tiruvannamalai in Tamil Nadu. Spend some 3 days there. Then Visit Tirumala in Andhra Pradesh. Thank me later

Will update the list when I am free
Do you mind elaborating about these locations once you'll have time ? As said above, even though I do have obvious restrictions, I'd like to hear you opinion nonetheless.

I'm personally thinking about a trip to India in 3months or so but I'd like some advices to travel there. I know there are more suited places in the internet to ask for that. But I'm ready to get trolled :endthis:

Obviously I have restrictions:
-I must see the Taj Mahal like a normie tourist
-I have at most a budget for 2 weeks

Which basically means, I can't visit around Delhi and then go for a trip to Southern India.
I mean, Rajasthan and Penjab seem great too as they are "closer" to Delhi.

I took a history book from the library about the country. Soon, I'll chime into history of art and culture:kata:

I really hope I'm gonna be able to go !

Obviously, you can discuss anything about traveling here. It goes from advices for a future trip to where would you like to go and so on !

Do you mind elaborating about these locations once you'll have time ? As said above, even though I do have obvious restrictions, I'd like to hear you opinion nonetheless.
Nice thread idea
You listed 9 options that may restrict users from travelling, yet my option is not there:cheers:

Not much trafic in the thread. You can feel it's not the season for travel lol.

I’ll probably go to Greece next year
Do you know where exactly ? I've been to some islands + Athens. I have to say Athens was disappointing though.

Nice thread idea
You listed 9 options that may restrict users from travelling, yet my option is not there:cheers:
Feel free to share why you can't travel, dude

Not much trafic in the thread. You can feel it's not the season for travel lol.

Do you know where exactly ? I've been to some islands + Athens. I have to say Athens was disappointing though.

Feel free to share why you can't travel, dude
Santorini like most normies. I will try to sneak Athens in there

Santorini like most normies. I will try to sneak Athens in there
Athens was very quick to do for me. And to be honest, there wasn't much to see. Rome remains superior in ancient architecture.

You can add some more islands I guess. I went to Milos (which I almost entirely visited) and Naxos which were great. Santorini not so much of a fan, but I guess I'd be bummed if I had missed it due to the marketing around this island. Also, in the end this also depends on what you're looking for.

Always try to move from cities to cities when traveling and not just one place. It quickly enhances your traveling experience.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
i’m visiting Taiwan again just after new years! i haven’t been back in 5 years so it’ll be so nice to see all my family again, especially as my grandparents are aging.