Justice league - Synder Cut

Yeah, I just wish he would use the slow mo scenes less or not at all.
The reason why I don´t give it a 10/10, it could be little faster but all other things, incredible.
World building, character building, story, background stories, fights,dark, everything was very good.
I don´t know how the fk WB not use the movie at the begin and let a idiot making a far worse movie, they literally shot their himself into the knee, how dumb the hype would be incredible if they use this version.

Men I really hope for JL2.

DarkSeid vs Zeus and co hit me offguard, didn´t expect it. Hope we see more of Darkseid and his background story, have the potential to became a very good villian.

Ps: Victor aka Cyborg was 10000x better in the new version, Flash too.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The reason why I don´t give it a 10/10, it could be little faster but all other things, incredible.
World building, character building, story, background stories, fights,dark, everything was very good.
I don´t know how the fk WB not use the movie at the begin and let a idiot making a far worse movie, they literally shot their himself into the knee, how dumb the hype would be incredible if they use this version.

DarkSeid vs Zeus and co hit me offguard, didn´t expect it. Hope we see more of Darkseid and his background story, have the potential to became a very good villian.

yep, the best thing about this Snyder Cut was Flash and Cyborg had so many amazing scenes.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

I think they should use Man of Steel as a guide on how to make future Justice League movies.
I was blown away by that one, loved every minute of it.
Snyder Cut did a good job trying to fix what the original did wrong but the pacing can be better.

It needs to flow smoother and I think Man of Steel did that how it should be.
They have plenty of material to work with, I hope they make several sequels to Justice League.
They just need to hurry up, a decade goes by fast and Aflek would be close to 60 but they can make use of old batman as well, I guess.

This movie though..:steef:
It was everything we wanted. The character development was much more better. Cyborg was 10000x better than in Josstice League. His character was completely butchered. This movie almost felt like a Cyborg's movie.
The Flash was much better character too. He was goofy but useful when needed. And, that scene though..:steef::steef::steef:
you know exactly which one
This Batman felt like a real leader to Justice League. The scene when Aquaman first says "You're out of your mind Bruce Wayne" hit whole lot differently near the end.
Superman not having a CGI lips was already an upgrade. And "Not Impressed", lol:gokulaugh:
Steppenwolf felt more menancing with his appearance alone. Him not calling "Mother" every min of his screentime was a bless.
DARKSEID...:finally: My only complain, we needed the Omega Beams more.
"That Faceoff with the League..."
I had chills.
Joker-Batman sequence was :pepelit:
The movie is 9.5/10 for me.
It lacked Deathstroke Action. It was a real wasted opportunity to not show Deathstroke in Action while having him on screen. Especially in the nightmare. That constant background sound was starting to get annoying.
This movie perfectly set up Deathstroke Vs Batman movie, Justice League-Nightmare Movie, Flash Movie, Cyborg Movie, Man Of Steel 2, and any other from the Snyder-verse. If done right, it can rival the MCU. Unfortunately, we might have seen the last of most of these characters (if not all).

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
seems like Snyder Cut really trying to wank Cyborg and Flash so hard because their movie will be released next year.
I don’t think Synder really cares about next DC movies. The guy just wanted to finish his work in the flashiest possible way
Post automatically merged:

And I don’t see the movie but Cyborg really needed that wank, the guy was a shadow in the first movie