Manga Discussion KAGURA BACHI

will kagura bachi surpass OP in the near future?

• Total voters
That looks like water but enten is fire? Need to read the official.
probably it is like in bleach which has reiatsu and here in this manga is shown as enten with a fire&water effect

enten=reiatsu
Post automatically merged:

:cheers:

:finally:

Not one single female did all the woman died in the world? But nice drawing can't wait for the baddies to actually appear :shocking:
please let not be like OP with almost all nami copy:suresure:, bleach female are perfect:steef:

great first chapter
I’m hooked
:finally:
gona add you to the tags

Didn't read properly But this first chapter looks 🔥
Since KnY was waiting for a new swordsmen manga and just like sakamoto an action shonen :shocking:
A swordsman MC like akame :blush:
Will finish reading it and please @yorosenpai :finally:tag me for future chapters and threads about this shonen

Already better swordsmen than whole OP verse
Let's not disrespect swordsmen of other series🙏

Last edited:
Does the manga have supernatural abilities or sum like that? I haven't seen anything regarding this bar the cover page of the weekly jump
yes, it aleady confirmed that there are sorcerers like this one:

So yes, supernatural is part of this manga

Didn't read properly But this first chapter looks 🔥
Since KnY was waiting for a new swordsmen manga and just like sakamoto an action shonen :shocking:
A swordsman MC like akame :blush:
Will finish reading it and please @yorosenpai :finally:tag me for future chapters and threads about this shonen
will do:kata:

Here are some info about the manga:
https://www.dexerto.com/anime/upcom...-series-sparks-excitement-among-fans-2294242/
The upcoming Kagura Bachi manga series is part of Shueisha’s NEXTWAVE initiative, which is giving an opportunity to new talents and manga series to come forward.
The Shonen category is known for the manga series that involve dark and gritty themes with a lot of bloodshed. Some of the best examples are Jujutsu Kaisen, Death Note, Demon Slayer, and many more. The leaks for the Kagura Bachi manga confirms that its story will not be any different – we will see a swordsman seeking revenge against evil.

Kagura Bachi’s early leaks have given us a glimpse at the protagonist, who is flaunting a katana sword in all its glory. Besides that, the art style can also be seen in some leaked panels of the first chapter.

Gona say, if Takeru can improve a bit the pacing and dialogues this manga can grown a lot (cuz other series are near the end)

Last edited:
add me to tags

there wont be text spoilers for this manga for now, already asked the leaker providing the raws

ill post HQ panels for like double spreads and colour pages with translations

wont post the whole thing in HQ cus the raw provider keeps making an excuse saying it will "clog up the discord channel" lmao

im just gonna post whatever pages i want idc

:amazing:

there wont be text spoilers for this manga for now, already asked the leaker providing the raws

wont post the whole thing in HQ cus the raw provider keeps making an excuse saying it will "clog up the discord channel" lmao

who is your source?

Last edited:
add me to tags

:pepelit: