[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Build me a case on them?
I suspected Ryu for this earlier and that still hasn't changed:
I don't like the way Ryu played along with the revenge joke. He came off as awkward and timid. I'd feel like if he was town he would have voted you without hesitation instead of talking about how he'd lynch you even if you were town for revenge but not actually following through with a vote.
Then for the rest of the game, he has just done nothing. Straight up nothing. He put in a little more effort in the tos game where he was town but here, he's done jack. And then there's his claim. It's awfully suspicious why he'd abstain despite having such a role and I'm sure you understand why.

Flower is due to how she's playing more backseat than driver. That type of playstyle is akin to her scum play. An example is Dest's HxH game on NF. There's also the fact that I'm having a hard time believing all four of Pein, JW, Kagura, and her are town. There's gotta be a scum there and Flower is who I'm thinking it is right now.

I suspected Ryu for this earlier and that still hasn't changed:

Then for the rest of the game, he has just done nothing. Straight up nothing. He put in a little more effort in the tos game where he was town but here, he's done jack. And then there's his claim. It's awfully suspicious why he'd abstain despite having such a role and I'm sure you understand why.

Flower is due to how she's playing more backseat than driver. That type of playstyle is akin to her scum play. An example is Dest's HxH game on NF. There's also the fact that I'm having a hard time believing all four of Pein, JW, Kagura, and her are town. There's gotta be a scum there and Flower is who I'm thinking it is right now.
What do you think of Flower/Kagura’s claim now?

D

Dragomir

What do you think of Flower/Kagura’s claim now?
Can't deny the fact that there's some logic in it. It's hard to not see how they're not of the same alignment.

But I hosted a WCI game where the SHs were scum and BMPs were town. Sanji and Pudding were both linked and shared an ability together so I wouldn't throw out the possibility of one being scum just yet.

Can't deny the fact that there's some logic in it. It's hard to not see how they're not of the same alignment.

But I hosted a WCI game where the SHs were scum and BMPs were town. Sanji and Pudding were both linked and shared an ability together so I wouldn't throw out the possibility of one being scum just yet.
But getting killed together as alternate alignments?

That’s extra wild lol.

D

Dragomir

@Flower @Kagura you two should still use your ability. JW is the doctor, Pein is the role blocker, Prof is the watcher. We have enough countermeasures to stop scum from killing one of you, and even if we don't, we can still potentially catch them with Prof. Scum takes a big risk in killing you.

@Flower @Kagura you two should still use your ability. JW is the doctor, Pein is the role blocker, Prof is the watcher. We have enough countermeasures to stop scum from killing one of you, and even if we don't, we can still potentially catch them with Prof. Scum takes a big risk in killing you.
My shit’s not full proof. It’s RNG watcher/tracker and I don’t have control over which.

Shared one ability. Here our roles can't work without the other. That's a huge difference and just pointless paranoia atp.

Status
Not open for further replies.