[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xlaw made this point against Pein earlier. Now that I think about it does seem true. Overall I can't shake off the gut feeling that one of them might be scum.

Then there is Drago. I forgot to include him in my list but I agree with your points and he must have rolled scum this game. Also then there is his claim which is difficult to prove.
just execute drago.
I will roleblock xlaw or the other one.

UwU can only be scum if T-Pein is imo.

T-Pein’s claim backs up UwU’s claim that meshes with my claim.

If T-Pein is town then UwU really got hit with a manipulative ability which means scum had to do it bc no town has claimed doing that to UwU.

So if T-Pein is town, then UwU should be town.

Not to mention we have a parity check that didn’t fail which means it wasn’t redirected. And since we already have a GF flip, I doubt there are two scums who scan town.

Also if UwU is lying about trying to protect Mango and it not working then that means T-Pein has to be scum bc of his claim that UwU was tampered with.

So if UwU is scum then T-Pein is scum.

Basically I don’t see many ways for T-Pein/UwU to not share alignment unless T-Pein is a second scum who scans innocent or if scum has a redirect AND a bus driver. I don’t think either of those things are likely.

Finally, unless scum knew I watched Mango, it’s too much of a coincidence for scum UwU and T-Pein to claim their claims that match my results so well imo.

I think UwU, T-Pein, and Conq are Town. If Conq is a SK then it should be easy as hell to find out lol. I don’t believe SK Conq puts himself in such a terrible position by claiming a kill there alongside what would need to be a town vig kill, then making it worse by calling it a one shot.

If T-Pein Town then UwU Town.
If UwU Scum then T-Pein Scum.

Only combo where they could be different alignments is if T-Pein Scum/UwU Town. And there are several reasons that’s unlikely.

D

Dragomir

So here’s my next problem is Drago:

First thing worth noting is that he acknowledges that Ekko is making a CFD against Juliet. Second, his sus on Mango basically comes out of nowhere as far as I can see.

@Dragoban if you can find earlier posts of you scum reading Mango much at all then you can show me and I’ll concede that second point. But I didn’t see them while skimming.
There's no explicit statement where I said so but I did agree with a case Usopp made on him earlier:
I can see why you suspect Juliet but enlighten me on Mango.
he randomly came mid day to comment on kagu and flower thing then left
he skips all of our interactions, the ryu subject, ultra subject etc..
and jumps into flower/kagu

scum 101 selective reading
Not a bad case. How would you rank him among your lynch priority?

Says Mango looks worse but doesn’t bother to give a reason. Usually Drago likes to give reasons and share his thought process from what I’ve seen:
I was town reading JW at the time, so by default Mango looked worse to me.

But Drago has resistance to it. That’s the resistance I was looking for with Juliet’s claim. When Juliet claimed he came off of her way more easily and with far less commentary despite a fiercer initial scum read:
As I had told you earlier, what Ekko said about Juliet's claim being proven made sense to me so I agreed to let her go. I didn't just jump off her immediately. Not to mention the fact that I wasn't online when she had claimed and by the time I was, Ekko was trying to get us to lynch someone else, which I then gave my opinion on.

Now we have Drago accusing Ekko of saving Mango. Yet it never occurred to him that Ekko could be saving Juliet when Ekko pulled off both for the same reason (their PR claims):

Draws a line in a sand that reads > claims (as long as it isn’t Juliet that is:

Again, more believing the claim and more accusing Ekko of saving Mango. Where was this for Juliet in the same scenario earlier?:

More reads > claims. Unless it’s Juliet. And more importantly you seem to have dropped your Juliet case altogether once you moved on. I would expect you to keep analyzing her at the forefront and keep her on everyone’s minds while you wait for such a strong scum leans action to play out instead of letting them fade away:
A CFD away from Juliet is fine. A CFD away from Mango is protecting a scummate.

Renitence to claims when it counters a read for Mango but much less so for Juliet.
As I had mentioned earlier, I had tunnel vision on Ekko. And part of why I suspected him to be buddies with Mango but not Juliet was recency bias. Him trying to save Mango was the most recent CFD I saw especially coupled by how hesitant he was to vote Mango initially. He didn't have the same hesitancy for Juliet.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
UwU can only be scum if T-Pein is imo.

T-Pein’s claim backs up UwU’s claim that meshes with my claim.

If T-Pein is town then UwU really got hit with a manipulative ability which means scum had to do it bc no town has claimed doing that to UwU.

So if T-Pein is town, then UwU should be town.

Not to mention we have a parity check that didn’t fail which means it wasn’t redirected. And since we already have a GF flip, I doubt there are two scums who scan town.

Also if UwU is lying about trying to protect Mango and it not working then that means T-Pein has to be scum bc of his claim that UwU was tampered with.

So if UwU is scum then T-Pein is scum.

Basically I don’t see many ways for T-Pein/UwU to not share alignment unless T-Pein is a second scum who scans innocent or if scum has a redirect AND a bus driver. I don’t think either of those things are likely.

Finally, unless scum knew I watched Mango, it’s too much of a coincidence for scum UwU and T-Pein to claim their claims that match my results so well imo.

I think UwU, T-Pein, and Conq are Town. If Conq is a SK then it should be easy as hell to find out lol. I don’t believe SK Conq puts himself in such a terrible position by claiming a kill there alongside what would need to be a town vig kill, then making it worse by calling it a one shot.
Well, when you put it like that. That's nicely explained ^^

flower is always like this.
has no conviction.
too afraid to use their ability...

what if flower has a passive that she gets hurt if she kills a fellow scum?
and kagura the same but it says gets hurt if they lynch town/

that would be neat but probably not.

both are probs town
Nope. But if we use it it triggers a mechanic that I die if Kagura ever gets killed and vice-versa. So using this ability is super harmful. The drawbacks are not worth it.

flower is always like this.
has no conviction.
too afraid to use their ability...

what if flower has a passive that she gets hurt if she kills a fellow scum?
and kagura the same but it says gets hurt if they lynch town/

that would be neat but probably not.

both are probs town
I think they are probably the same alignment. Only thing throwing me off is that Flower is afraid to use the ability and Kagura isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.