[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

We should make Kagura and Flower be the ones to lynch someone using their voting ability. It's the best way to confirm them.

There's a lot backing him up so right now so it's hard not to believe him. And also, my own role makes his a little more credible since they're similar. Ekko and Mango's roles are both parity-related so I don't think it's hard to believe that Rej made two roles that are ability-type related.
Parity cop and parity roleblock are more varied than what you and T-Pein are both claiming.

D

Dragomir

also something that he should had said earlier.
why not claim this earlier if it is useless...
Only cop, vig and doc should never claim early.
I'm not the type of player that goes around claiming stuff for no reason. My ability being useless is irrelevant.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Good question. You also town read Xlaw earlier and never told me why btw.
Also you are expecting town credit for tunneling Juliet at D1.
Yet you were the one who denied town credit to Ekko for his Lynch train on Juliet at D1.

That's so hypocritical.

You even voted Ekko for that and pushed his lynch.
If you were so confident about Juliet then why you didn't forced Ekko to vote for Juliet and pushed her Lynch at D2. Hell you only voted once and that for Ekko. And Ekko called you out for that.
And now you are shamelessly asking for town credit over Juliet's flip, which don't even prove your alignment at all..
Xlaw made this point against Pein earlier. Now that I think about it does seem true. Overall I can't shake off the gut feeling that one of them might be scum.

Then there is Drago. I forgot to include him in my list but I agree with your points and he must have rolled scum this game. Also then there is his claim which is difficult to prove.

Status
Not open for further replies.