[FNZ] Role Madness Kaguya-sama: Love is Mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

so you believe he is a lie detect? because some of your posts implied otherwise, or atleast showed hesitance in your thoughts
Dude, I've made it explicitly clear that I want to see Ultra's reaction to the accusations against him before coming to a conclusion. I thought he was a lie detector at first but you and Fuji kept saying he doesn't like claiming so I'm putting him in the null area right now.

if its an effort to move AWAY from fuji then my play would only happen AFTER you voted fuji, but my play was happening before that
so nice try there drago
What are you talking about? It did happen after I voted Fuji. You literally asked me to vote Ultra.

alright so why did ur vote on him come after hours of his 1 reply, basically it came right when ultra was being considered as a wagon
Because the day was dragging on and there was nothing going on so I voted Ryu to try to get the ball rolling. If he's scum, then not only he but his scum buddies will react in some type of way to a wagon getting formed on him. Also, no, mate. Ultra was not being considered as a wagon at the time I vote Ryu.

i have not even seen you analyze his reply
meh/10 at best drago
:pepeke:

well give me the case then
to me this looks like bunch of nonsense
It looks terrible Fuji. Flower began soft pressuring you earlier by saying she wants more from you and in your response, you act sarcastically. Now, she's hard pressuring you, and now drop a vote on her all of a sudden. The townie progression in all that is lacking. You're getting pressured and you're flustering.
His response to this was that he was reaction testing her which I say this to:
That's a pretty whacky reaction test if it's made on the person that's dropping heaps amount of pressure on you. I don't buy it.

Yes, I changed my vote to Ryu because you're a stronger scum read than him. It's not that hard to understand.
I understand that don't worry, I am merely hoping you don't move your vote from me then since you are ''super conservative'' about your votes and don't hand them out whenever a better lynch prospect arrives.

But I mean If you do then are we to assume this is one of those super duper rare cases where
1 Vote Per Day Drago changes his vote multiple times?

D

Dragomir

I understand that don't worry, I am merely hoping you don't move your vote from me then since you are ''super conservative'' about your votes and don't hand them out whenever a better lynch prospect arrives.
"don't hand them out whenever a better lynch prospect arrives"

Why are you purposefully lying? I told you that I will change my vote if I believe another player is a better lynch than the current player who I'm voting.
But I mean If you do then are we to assume this is one of those super duper rare cases where
1 Vote Per Day Drago changes his vote multiple times?
Yeah, it actually is. You're acting like I'm lying here. I almost never vote more than once each day phase. It's just not how I roll, mate. I don't understand in how all the games I've played, this has never been an issue until now.

"don't hand them out whenever a better lynch prospect arrives"

Why are you purposefully lying? I told you that I will change my vote if I believe another player is a better lynch than the current player who I'm voting.

Yeah, it actually is. You're acting like I'm lying here. I almost never vote more than once each day phase. It's just not how I roll, mate. I don't understand in how all the games I've played, this has never been an issue until now.
I keep telling you its fine lol, I mean as long as you keep your vote on me that is.

@~UwU~ @ConquistadoR give me your thoughts on Fuji. Also, who's your strongest scum read right now?

@MangoSenpai I'ma need your thoughts too when you catch up.
A lot of Fuji's posts are theoreticals on how he and other people would handle current events and future phases if they were scum. And how they would build cases.

Nice collection of analysis but I feel like it isn't actually analyzing what's going on but just purely hypothetical.

It feels weak aimless. At the same time I can't really see him have buddies here cause he's sniping left and right too.

Maybe he's Indie.

my biggest scumread right now is Mango. The downplay of his own scum ability as one of his first posts pinged me super hard.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@~UwU~ @ConquistadoR give me your thoughts on Fuji. Also, who's your strongest scum read right now?
Honestly, I don't like his play this game especially his reaction to flower's pressure and then the vote. Wouldn't mind a fuji lynch.

Need to get my thoughts sorted though but I scumread Fuji, Juliet for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.