Chapter Discussion "Kaido’s reign is what kept people away from Wano"

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Kaido held Wano deep in it's local roots with support of Orochi family, he turned Wano to a industrial wasteland and was building a strong army and influence

Unlike the Alliance or the other who sneaked,
A full direct invasion with large scale forces will be impossible and costly. Even PrimeBeard didn't avenge Oden even tho Kaido killed him. Shows invading Wano with Kaido is impossible

Ryuma doesn't seems to be having armies and influence like Kaido

Sword bros I thought it was because of Ryuma

:shame::shame:
Keeping the borders of Wano closed. That was Kaido's role. Sending the CP0 agent to "help" Kaido proves it. The WG doesn't give a shit about Kaido, they are more afraid of Wano having open borders. They can send 2 Admirals and destroy his whole crew, but that's not the point, having Wano with open borders is more dangerous than having Kaido staying there or roam around the seas.

Sword bros I thought it was because of Ryuma

:shame::shame:
Comparing apples to oranges. During Ryuuma's time, borders of Wano were open, he continuously defended Wano against invaders.

During Kaido's reign, there were no invaders prior to Kaido, and he got his reign due to an inside job of traitors of Wano. Then he also proceeded to make connections and proceeded to create a closed off nation that was hard to infiltrate.

As GB stated the "ORDER" he imposed was the deterrent that kept others away from Wano. Aka his entire Yonko empire that he established. Something that no longer exists there.

Keeping the borders of Wano closed. That was Kaido's role. Sending the CP0 agent to "help" Kaido proves it. The WG doesn't give a shit about Kaido, they are more afraid of Wano having open borders. They can send 2 Admirals and destroy his whole crew, but that's not the point, having Wano with open borders is more dangerous than having Kaido staying there or roam around the seas.
Headcannon

They were gonna invade Wano the moment Kaido fell.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Oden: They are the ones who can strike down kaido!!

White beard: You think you can vanquish the man... that kouzuki Oden could not?!! don't be conceited ace!!!

Kaidou openly made a statement about all people that would include who would be the person who could take him down in the future, and his final conclusion was that Joyboy would be the man, without Prime WB, without Shanks, without Roger, without Navy or government.

Kaidou stated that no one in the world was capable of defeating him, this includes all of the higher ranks today, and he wasn't wrong because NIKA/JOYBOY didn't exist until Kaidou killed Luffy.

Kaidou is so strong that even KING doubts that JOYBOY he's been familiar with from the stories since he was a child will be able to defeat Kaidou.

Something that King has consistently said:

The embodiment of strength in the last 10 years after the GOD VALLEY incident.

Admiral Aramaki: "If kaidou were here, I wouldn't even have come, he's the one who kept the enemies away from Wano country."

Orochi: I din't ask you if it was possible or not. celestial dragons ? Navy? You must know...
that the country of wano does not fear these things. I have kaido backing me up!!!

Blackbeard: Meanwhile, events are taking place in wano, where the dreaded monster Kaido lives!!

Government: With the slightest chance of Kaidou falling, the government wanted to conquer Wano, but they didn't even dare enter the country while Kaidou was still in charge of Wano.
Government: I can't see Kaidou defeated.

Government, but precisely the 5 elders: So we've lost an elite agent...and made kaido angry,what was the point ?

Government: you want me to inferfere with kaido's battle ?! that's impossible!! they know full well it's impossible.Trying to stop Kaidou's confrontation with the government is seen as impossible for obvious reasons, they don't want to provoke Kaidou's fury.

Sengoku and Marine: He earned the respect of ferocious pirates through his individual stength alone...