Chapter Discussion Kaido actually went to block Zoro and Killer's attacks

It doesn't change the fact that he tried to block them...lmao
Yeah, if I try to block an old man who barely moves but I don't go seriously, he can hit me, sure.
Impressive feat, wink wink!

Lol you went in with so much confidence but post a panel that doesn't actually negate any of the points raised?
Zoro and Killer didn't surpass Kaido speed since Kaido is testing them.
There is no feat here.
Stop with this pathetic wank lol, ridiculous.

This varies, for example, it can vary the distance of kaido against your opponent, whether he is near or far.
But I think KAIDO can be faster.

Kaido went to his dragon form and luffy used G4 a slower form, which really adds points to my thinking, kaido going to his dragon form is just an excuse to make the fight last longer (author's excuse) ...

Because by logic most of the characters on the roof, except luffy, do not support a divine diagram.
Luffy himself do not support a thunder bagua, he tried to dodge it and looked concerned when Kaido was going to to it.

He managed to dodge some of it, hence why it only knocked him down the ground and made him bleed from the head a little.

Kaido was ofc mostly chilling etc but he still called them impressive

Remember that this is the same Kaido who didn't say anything like that when pré udon g4 Luffy attacked him
He also called the scabbards attacks impressive.

Think its time to reevaluate those guy's strength tbh.

Because right now, with the roof guys using low high end named attacks, they still look better lmao.

He also called the scabbards attacks impressive.

Think its time to reevaluate those guy's strength tbh.

Because right now, with the roof guys using low high end named attacks, they still look better lmao.
Really true

But I feel like the Kaido they fought wasn't like the Kaido the SNs are fighting haha

Like he was in his jobber form plus you know the whole Oden thing that helped them

Let's see how the sn does against dragon kaido

Kaido called them impressive...not me

Take your L
Impressive because they cut him a bit.

No one here said they surpass Kaido in speed though.

Am I posting in Hebrew or something?
"
Kaido actually went to block Zoro and Killer's attacks
"
"People saying he was just letting them get direct hits on him, but for Zoro and Killer's attack he clearly doesn't, look at him holding the club. "
Implying that they dodged his block try = speed.
You yourself don't know what you wrote lmao.

The Scabbards actually put holes in Kaido's body, so far he had more reason to praise them than the blade users who attempted to cut him down this chapter :specialmeh:

Really true

But I feel like the Kaido they fought wasn't like the Kaido the SNs are fighting haha

Like he was in his jobber form plus you know the whole Oden thing that helped them

Let's see how the sn does against dragon kaido
You mean channeling Oden's will? Well it was still their own strength, they were just trying to fulfill their lord's wishes.

And Kaido was letting them hit him, same as here. Im just saying that they were putting him work and hurting him more than what we see here.

So either Human>> Dragon dura or its the same.

Ima say the Sns will do better against Dragon Kaido, i don't even know why that dude went to it. I guess he wants to get him some more or something...

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

And Zoro now conveniently has a move that can deal with Boro Breath spam.

Oda will need to move to other events inside the dome, so there needs to be a period of time where the 5 SNs are able to 'cope'
Yes, that's why I said that oda is holding KAIDO.

It is hard to imagine him losing in his dragon form (dead, defeated without going to a hybrid or base), possibly returning to his BASE form or being forced into a hybrid, but I think I would be forced (exaggerate a hybrid) while he standing . side of the BIG MOM.
I believe we will have a double page from KAIDO and BIG MOM saying: "LET'S END THIS !!"

You mean channeling Oden's will? Well it was still their own strength, they were just trying to fulfill their lord's wishes.

And Kaido was letting them hit him, same as here. Im just saying that they were putting him work and hurting him more than what we see here.

So either Human>> Dragon dura or its the same.

Ima say the Sns will do better against Dragon Kaido, i don't even know why that dude went to it. I guess he wants to get him some more or something...
I think that human form Kaido>Kaido in his dragon form

Yeah they did hurt him more than the sns atm

I hope he doesn't job in his dragon form..i wanna see some crazy shit from him

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Luffy himself do not support a thunder bagua, he tried to dodge it and looked concerned when Kaido was going to to it.

He managed to dodge some of it, hence why it only knocked him down the ground and made him bleed from the head a little.
t was like I said, zoro has an observation haki inferior to the current luffy and a lower speed (SBS oda).
And barely managed to dodge, he was still caught (Luffy).

The other characters on the roof do not have the same capacity as Luffy at this point, look KID he is big and slow, zoro and killer does not have FS and speed> Luffy.

Law I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to his teleportation, but he doesn't have a suitable FS (on the same level as Luffy), you know?

after kaido enters his dragon form without being able to use the divine diagram, Luffy uses g4, a slower and potentially stronger form, which kaido base with his diagram can hit him with.
Oda is prolonging the fight on purpose.

I think that human form Kaido>Kaido in his dragon form

Yeah they did hurt him more than the sns atm

I hope he doesn't job in his dragon form..i wanna see some crazy shit from him
He will get ''jobbed'' in Dragon form, it will be a more impressive showing for the Sns.

This time i expect Kaido to go hybrid instead of human to finish them off and close act 3.

Its the scabbards 2.0.