Controversial Kaido failed to kill the CP-0 agent on the roof. Discuss

Oda failed to kill the CP-0 agent on the roof. Discuss
You know this ain't an argument in Kaido's defense sentinel chan. We could say for any bad feat of our favourite that Oda wanted it and that it doesn't represent real scaling etc. We have to take things at face value. This is just the final nail in the coffin for Crydo as a villain and his ridiculously bad lethality.
:smoothieduck:

As did Kinemon, nothing new. Or you already forgot?
@nik87
Trust me on one thing and one thing alone. I will NEVER forget the stupidity that was Wano.

Anyway Kin’emon had the excuse of using his swords to guard some of the damage and Kaido did it in Base form

This Guernica had no sword blocks, Kaido was in Hybrid form and Kaido was in Drunk Super Rage mode Hybrid form

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87
Trust me on one thing and one thing alone. I will NEVER forget the stupidity that was Wano.

Anyway Kin’emon had the excuse of using his swords to guard some of the damage and Kaido did it in Base form

This Guernica had no sword blocks, Kaido was in Hybrid form and Kaido was in Drunk Super Rage mode Hybrid form
That's good and considering that you didnt forget the stupidity that is Wano, why are you surprised by this?
You should know Oda enough by now that he cant surprise you... Or it is simply anti-Kaido agenda?

You know this ain't an argument in Kaido's defense sentinel chan. We could say for any bad feat of our favourite that Oda wanted it and that it doesn't represent real scaling etc. We have to take things at face value. This is just the final nail in the coffin for Crydo as a villain and his ridiculously bad lethality.
:smoothieduck:
You say that when Pell exists. :lusalty:

That's good and considering that you didnt forget the stupidity that is Wano, why are you surprised by this?
You should know Oda enough by now that he cant surprise you... Or it is simply anti-Kaido agenda?
It’s a feat tho. This is now a legitimate feat for Guernica. No matter how stupid it is that it happened, we cant discount that it’s now a feat for him

Same way Shit like Law tanking a Thunder bagua from nowhere became a feat for him despite him having no durability before this arc

and the same way Kid got hit by Big mom’ sword while she applied lighting to it and used a named attack… Kid got hit by this attack directly on his body… A yonko named sword attack with lighting… It cut directly onto kid and Kid completely tanked it with no minimal damage

I remember EVERY SINGLE INSTANCE of all the stupid durability feats spread throughout Wano… Such as fuckin Nami getting hit by MULTIPLE ulti headbutts in Hybrid form… Ulti hit Nami IN HER HYBRID FORM,.. Ulti in Base form Overpowered Fucking Luffy who was using haki… Yet Nami was still conscious from multiple HYBRID FORM headbutts from Ulti

ALL OF THE ABOVE are now Stated feats for all these characters… They are all stupid feats… But they are also all legit feats now…

Including Mr Guernica who had literally just gotten a sword run through his back right before this scene where Kaido FAILED TO EVEN KNOCK HIM OUT with his Bloodlusted AdvCoC bash

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
It’s a feat tho. This is now a legitimate feat for Guernica. No matter how stupid it is that it happened, we cant discount that it’s now a feat for him

Same way Shit like Law tanking a Thunder bagua from nowhere became a feat for him despite him having no durability before this arc

and the same way Kid got hit by Big mom’ sword while she applied lighting to it and used a named attack… Kid got hit by this attack directly on his body… A yonko named sword attack with lighting… It cut directly onto kid and Kid completely tanked it with no minimal damage

I remember EVERY SINGLE INSTANCE of all the stupid durability feats spread throughout Wano… Such as fuckin Nami getting hit by MULTIPLE ulti headbutts in Hybrid form… Ulti hit Nami IN HER HYBRID FORM,.. Ulti in Base form Overpowered Fucking Luffy who was using haki… Yet Nami was still conscious from multiple HYBRID FORM headbutts from Ulti

ALL OF THE ABOVE are now Stated feats for all these characters… They are all stupid feats… But they are also all legit feats now…

Including Mr Guernica who had literally just gotten a sword run through his back right before this scene where Kaido FAILED TO EVEN KNOCK HIM OUT with his Bloodlusted AdvCoC bash
Characters staying alive is a feat in One Piece? Bruh...

Law always had the durability for blunt damage. It is cutting and piercing damage that trashed him in DR.
MamaRaid is the peak of stupidity in Wano.
I remember them too and it started back in WCI, not in Wano.

MamaRaid and Luffy's "GUTS!" take the stupidity crown.
I no longer bother with feats and anti-feats in a work of a guy who doesnt care about consistency.
I am rooting for more stupidity now, the worse it gets the more will I enjoy it.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87
Guernica not only stayed alive, HE WAS NOT KNOCKED OUT

remember he took the picture of Luffy in G5… he took the picture then managed to leave the roof before Kaido came back and went and sent the picture to Morgans
Kinemon pulled the same shit after being clubbed and stabbed...
I dont know why this surprised you after all the Wano stupidity...