Controversial Kaido failed to kill the CP-0 agent on the roof. Discuss

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What are you talking about… this is treason… The Gorosei SPECIFICALLY DO NOT WANT images of Nika circulating

This guy’s job was NOT to take pictures of Nika. It was to kill him… To erase his existence… Like how the government always does

Him supplying a picture of Nika to the press is THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF HIS MISSION,.. And he knows that… This is treason

he is betraying the government and then he is going undercover as a marine after betraying them
Undercover as Marine? Can you show me the panel?

Also, I don't think Guernica actually survived because only Joseph was seen leaving onigshima

Undercover as Marine? Can you show me the panel?

Also, I don't think Guernica actually survived because only Joseph was seen leaving onigshima

Guernica had to be on the roof top next to Luffy in order to take his picture… This picture was taken BEFORE Kaido cam back to the roof to fight G5 Luffy… As in the picture was taken when only Luffy and Guernica were on the roof

Do you know how much time elapsed between that moment and this one of Joseph leaving the roof… Guernica could have left the roof before Kaido arrived or even during the actual Kaido fight… Joseph literally left during the actual last clash between Kaido and Luffy

Also we didn’t see Guernica take the picture so why would we see him leave?

anyway, are these not the same character to you?

Guernica had to be on the roof top next to Luffy in order to take his picture… This picture was taken BEFORE Kaido cam back to the roof to fight G5 Luffy… As in the picture was taken when only Luffy and Guernica were on the roof

Do you know how much time elapsed between that moment and this one of Joseph leaving the roof… Guernica could have left the roof before Kaido arrived or even during the actual Kaido fight… Joseph literally left during the actual last clash between Kaido and Luffy

Seriously though, the scar is on the wrong side and is going in the wrong direction

Bullshit, he wouldn't have known what the Gorosei wanted in that moment as they decided after that they didn't want to release it, this is literally stated by the Gorosei in 1053...
Was his mission not to kill Luffy?

where are you getting this idea that it was okay for him to take a picture of Nika and then supply it

In fact let me ask, WHY DID HE TAKE A PICTURE OF NIKA?

This is Guernica post getting bashed by Kaido land supposedly lying on the floor bleeding, what exactly compelled him to take a picture of Nika and then give the picture to Morgans

You are saying he had no idea this is treason… Okay… But why did he do it then? What part of his mission post getting bashed includes this?

Was his mission not to kill Luffy?

where are you getting this idea that it was okay for him to take a picture of Nika and then supply it

In fact let me ask, WHY DID HE TAKE A PICTURE OF NIKA?

This is Guernica post getting bashed by Kaido land supposedly lying on the floor bleeding, what exactly compelled him to take a picture of Nika and then give the picture to Morgans

You are saying he had no idea this is treason… Okay… But why did he do it then? What part of his mission post getting bashed includes this?
He's a CP0 agent...one of his tasks is gathering information for the Gorosei

It wasn't treason at that point because the Gorosei hadn't decided to not release Nika's picture...

The last we see of him is his fire demon engulfing his burning body.

also apparently Izo and Ashura also died on the spot after the last attacks we saw them getting hit by
Post automatically merged:

He's a CP0 agent...one of his tasks is gathering information for the Gorosei
@SkySanji
And CP-0 agents regularly give hem information directly to Morgans instead of the Gorosei…

Is that it?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

So you saying that Mr Go commited treason against WG but ... Wait for it....instead of escaping or hiding actually reported to navy about his own treason of leaking G5 pic disguised as marine? :kaidowhat: