General & Others Kaido fight is taking way too long

Am i the only one who thinks the kaido fight is taking waaaay too long ? :josad:

I know Kaido being defeated too easily would have felt bittersweet but it's legit too much right now... We've seen Kaido fight so many chapters against so many characters that even Oda doesn't have any idea what new attacks he's gonna use. :kayneshrug:

We've seen his hybrid so many times that it doen't feel dangerous or scary anymore, and i'm not even talking about his full dragon fodder form...

At this point i'm wondering if a good old "Luffy 1v1 and finishes the boss by himself" wouldn't have been better. :crazwhat:

What do you guys think ?:few:

I like it because it shows that Kaido is actually a serious threat that can’t be taken down so easily. Luffy has received multiple power ups in this arc alone yet he still can’t beat Kaido with a group of people.

The alliance below might not be having a hard time but the stronger members that have to fight Kaido are going through hell
Kaido fought 10+ fighters and still going. The flying six were defeated but they rendered Robin and Franky (almost ) useless. The calamities are still going strong and we haven't even seen King's (Katakuri's equivelant ) hybrid forn

It’s not that the fight in Kaido is long, instead it is that Wano itself is long. Wano has over 115+ chapters and it is over three years long. It’s obvious Oda has absolutely no idea what he is writing. He is creating shit out his ass every chapter and there is no one in his office that has the balls to tell him to get to the fucking point. Like I said before, Wano isn’t ending until 2023.

According to the Youtuber Yuderon,of whom other people here talked about,it seems this guy has almost a 100% score on his theories. Well,he theorized that chapter 1032 could be pivotal for the One Piece treasure. Could this means Kaido could be defeated earlier than 1032? Kaido defeated in only 7 chapters?? Well,this could be possible in only one way. The combo of these elements:
Luffy new power up + Kaido is suddendly tired for all the fights he made so far + Big Mom betrayal + Luffy's new techique that is a game changer. A quick Kaido's defeat after Luffy's new power up (Gear 5 ?) would be a surprise,and maybe could happen for this reason. We'll see.

Last edited:
According to the Youtuber Yuderon,of whom other people here talked about,it seems this guy has almost a 100% score on his theories. Well,he theorized that chapter 1032 could be pivotal for the One Piece treasure. Could this means Kaido could be defeated earlier than 1032? Kaido defeated in only 7 chapters?? Well,this could be possible in only one way. The combo of these elements:
Luffy new power up + Kaido is suddendly tired for all the fights he made so far + Big Mom betrayal + Luffy's new techique that is a game changer. A quick Kaido's defeat after Luffy's new power up (Gear 5 ?) would be a surprise,and maybe could happen for this reason. We'll see.
Likely that chapter will hint about one piece that it.