General & Others Kaido greatest army in the world false hype by Oda yet again for the thousandth time

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Yes it would of been better taking chapters in that rather than shoving oden down peoples throat
Post automatically merged:

Indeed shirew wont grow much. His combat level will be above YC1 but way below an admiral or yoinkou lol. Regarding the objection that you propose about Zoro having to beat him very high difficult and your hidden insinuation that Zoro is already above YC1 I will say that not all flights have the same difficulties. That is to say that Shillew having the invisibility devil fruit can potentially spam invisible attacks being himself invisible etc so it's gonna be a great opportunity for zoro to awaken his forbidden eye
Yeah I think overall there's no substantial reason he should become much stronger. He is probably likely close to his prime. And he definitely won't take the spotlight until Zoro fights him presumably.

Yes it would of been better taking chapters in that rather than shoving oden down peoples throat
Post automatically merged:

Indeed shirew wont grow much. His combat level will be above YC1 but way below an admiral or yoinkou lol. Regarding the objection that you propose about Zoro having to beat him very high difficult and your hidden insinuation that Zoro is already above YC1 I will say that not all flights have the same difficulties. That is to say that Shillew having the invisibility devil fruit can potentially spam invisible attacks being himself invisible etc so it's gonna be a great opportunity for zoro to awaken his forbidden eye
For the sake of the quality of that fight, I hope Shiryu can do more than spam and be invisible.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The problem isn’t that Kaido’s crew is not as strong as advertised; the issue is that our protagonists have not been shown doing anything, in previous battles or otherwise, that would augur this string of Straw Hat victories. Oda needed to lay more groundwork during the arcs between the timeskip and Wano to show the non-Luffy SHP progressing and growing through the course of a fight like he did in the good old days, and since he failed, it makes the current villains look worse by association. If Robin had gotten a single substantial fight since Fishman Island, would people really have a problem with her slamming Black Maria? Brook STILL isn’t getting a 1v1, but he has no issue taking down the Gifters all at once even though the implication is that they’re a good deal stronger than regular fodder. Just doesn’t feel organic at all, seems like the author knows he didn’t bring all his darlings along while giving the rubber kid every single superlative on God’s green earth and is overcorrecting in a fairly incomprehensible way. We’d all do well to turn our brains off for the remainder of the series (shouldn’t be too hard for everyone here to do) and just accept that what we’re getting on panel isn’t half as tantalizing or spectacular as what we COULD have gotten.