Powers & Abilities Kaido/Greenbull performance against Scabbards & Yamato: Comprehensive Guide

Gather around folks, this is the long awaited magnum opus of Kaido vs Greenbull

FAQs:
-Were the bandaged Scabbards still injured?
Not with 7 days of rest and the best doctors around. Let's not forget it's been 48 days since the timeskip, don't take 7 days of rest lightly.

-Did Kaido annihilate the scabbards?
He defeated them sure, but not even close to do significant damage. Here are the scabbards after the fight:
1. Inu defeated Jack, Neko defeated Perosopero
2. Kinemon received 2 point blank attacks from Kaido, one with ACoC and the other was a stab. An hour later he was present at Momo's delegation.
3. Denjiro was chilling and went and killed Orochi. Raizo defeated Fukoru and later helped flood the place
4. Izo fought Cp0 and managed to kill one.
5. Ashura was fine but died to bombing

-Did Yamato fight Greenbull? The answer is yes

-Did Greenbull avoid Kaido, as in scared of a 1v1? The answer is no.

Here's a more detailed review of the interactions:

Shanks used ACoC evidenced by his sword, it was directed at Greenbull as no one else was affected. Even with being clowned (still better than Big Meme), Greenbull still expressed willingness to fight Shanks and his crew later on. This chapter ridiculed Greenbull's personality no doubt, but his powerlevel stands in place. We still haven't seen him take it seriously and he still hasn't used his sword. Oda did very questionable decisions, especially reiterating how Momo is supposed to defend Wano then completely ignore that by bringing a whole yonko crew to scare off the the invader.

In my opinion Shanks > Greenbull > Kaido seems reasonable as of now

Meme of the day:

No amount of Damage control can erase the fact that AdmiraLs are terrified of these things
1. Kaido's name
2. WB' Df and strenght
3. Shanks's CoC
4. Beckman's Rifle
5. Momonosuke's Boro Breath
Kaido's boro breath alone solos GB 😂
Post automatically merged:

As per usual 0 arguments

:joker:
I am at work. You expect me to give extensive reply to a troll like you:suresure: