General & Others Kaido single slash and King's multiple

idk lol i just assume oda wanted zoro to make a twister to get rid of the other twisters but also have him jump up and physically cut kaido...seems weird ik but i think this is the only instance where zoro used black rope and left the ground,so zoro challenges kaidos twisters and also cuts him with the blade after this kaido even recognizes enma...vs king is just black rope behaving like it always does...multiple slashes etc idk never thought to much into this tbh :gokulaugh:plus the anime has zoro do the same thing vs kaido...create twister,fly in air,cuts kaido and then lands :kayneshrug:

Focused on one point so kaido can spit luffy out
Similar how zoro does with asura 1 slash or sanzen sekai against golem pica
Against king he wanted him outta sky

I dont really think it has to do anything with a power up of post Roof Zoro as some say. The Tatsumaki on Kaido is the same as the one on King the reason it cut Kaido on only 1 spot is simply because the force on Zoros Tatsumaki wasnt equally beeing put on all Spots of the whole range. The Spot where Kaido got cut was the spot where most of the force of the Tatsumaki was beeing put in its a Nature thing.

( I hope you understood me English isnt my first language sometimes i sound like a Idiot trying to explain complicated stuff)

Its a simple reason to explain but my english sucks if youre german tag me so i can explain it lmao

...that's because he cut Kaido with Enma and tatsumaki needles can't cut Kaido...

I thought that's was obvious... how is this a question?