Controversial Kaido & the Readers' CoC Curse Club..

Where did you get that ACoC is not a sword skill? It is skill requirement for top tiers. Top tier swordsman like Roger, Shanks have this skill, it is this skill which makes them top tier swordsman. A stronger swordsman than the ones mentioned has stronger skill than them too.

Swordsmanship encompasses all haki, if your haki is weak your swords will break, you will lose the clash and get killed. If you cannot perceive the attack you wil not be able to block/parry/dodge it and you will get killed. Swordsmanship requires the highest levels of haki of all types because one mistake, one attack is all that is need to decide the winner.

That was intermediate CoC
Because there's literally no difference between an AdCoC punch and an AdCoC slash.. Therefore it can not be a Swordsmanship skill..

As long as your Sword is CoA hardened, it won't break..

Intermediate CoC or whatever, it was still an island CoC level feat.. Zoro will never reach that..

So this is Zoro doesn't have ACoC 2.0.

:okay:
Post automatically merged:

Because there's literally no difference between an AdCoC punch and an AdCoC slash.. Therefore it can not be a Swordsmanship skill..
That's like saying just because Muay Thai and Karate both teach to kick than kicking is not Muay Thai or Karate skill.
:lawsigh:

Intermediate CoC or whatever, it was still an island CoC level feat.. Zoro will never reach that..
Zoro cut King's blackened CoA haki coated sword so you are wrong.

Last edited:
That's like saying just because Muay Thai and Karate both teach to kick than kicking is not Muay Thai or Karate skill.
:lawsigh:
If most of Muay Thai and Karate didn't touch the adversary then both martial arts would lose their meaning..

That's also why Zoro doesn't have CoA Barrier because it's not a Swordsmanship technique..

CoA Barrier and AdCoA is a big no no, for Swordsmen aiming for the WSS..

Zoro cut King's blackened CoA haki coated sword so you are wrong.
Sure whatever..

If most of Muay Thai and Karate didn't touch the adversary then both martial arts would lose their meaning..

That's also why Zoro doesn't have CoA Barrier because it's not a Swordsmanship technique..

CoA Barrier and AdCoA is a big no no, for Swordsmen aiming for the WSS..

Sure whatever..
I destroyed you post with manga facts so hold this L.

Here's another. Hyou, a swordsman, taught Luffy barrier haki. Zoro has barrier haki. How else do you think he stop hakai and protected himself from King self bomb attack.

Hold another L.
:milaugh:

I destroyed you post with manga facts so hold this L.

Here's another. Hyou, a swordsman, taught Luffy barrier haki. Zoro has barrier haki. How else do you think he stop hakai and protected himself from King self bomb attack.

Hold another L.
:milaugh:
I only conceded the Hardening CoA Sword breaking point..

There are no invisible CoA Haki layer around Zoro's Sword, like never.. Stop inventing stuff up.. Zoro guards up against the attack by hardening his blade like he always do.. When you touch a logia with Haki you grasp their whole body.. You don't need CoA Barrier to touch a Logia ok.. Same concept with attacks like flying slashes, explosions and such..

going back to my main point which you can't refute..

There's literally no difference between an AdCoC punch and an AdCoC slash.. Therefore it can not be a Swordsmanship skill..

I only conceded the Hardening CoA Sword breaking point..

There are no invisible CoA Haki layer around Zoro's Sword, like never.. Stop inventing stuff up.. Zoro guards up against the attack by hardening his blade like he always do.. When you touch a logia with Haki you grasp their whole body.. You don't need CoA Barrier to touch a Logia ok.. Same concept with attacks like flying slashes, explosions and such..

going back to my main point which you can't refute..

There's literally no difference between an AdCoC punch and an AdCoC slash.. Therefore it can not be a Swordsmanship skill..

As always you have no idea what your talking about.

Zoro blocked this attack because of his barrier haki.

Zoro's sword are smaller than his body yet the attack didn't hit them because of the large barrier haki he created. It would be possible without barrier haki.

Hyou explained for sword to learn to cut or not cut they must have barrier haki.

Using barrier haki defensively protects the target from the blade so it doesn't cut it.

Multiple fighting styles uses footwork. Footwork is important to boxing and fencing. If I learn footwork for boxing it's become part of my boxing skills. It's irrelevant if fencing also uses footwork.

As always you have no idea what your talking about.

Zoro blocked this attack because of his barrier haki.

Zoro's sword are smaller than his body yet the attack didn't hit them because of the large barrier haki he created. It would be possible without barrier haki.

Hyou explained for sword to learn to cut or not cut they must have barrier haki.

Using barrier haki defensively protects the target from the blade so it doesn't cut it.

Multiple fighting styles uses footwork. Footwork is important to boxing and fencing. If I learn footwork for boxing it's become part of my boxing skills. It's irrelevant if fencing also uses footwork.
Goddamn, it must be nice to be able to create all that fan fiction in your brain..

Unfortunately, there is no CoA Barrier involved when Zoro temporarly blocked Hakai.. Zoro's Swords are directly touching the combined flying slash.. Just like here when Zoro deflects an air strike from Kaido, it grasps the whole attack..

Version 2..

This is a very difficult predicament to fall in to..

Since the beginning of the series Oda has made the distinction between the Pirate King
path and the World Strongest Swordsman's path.. Zoro's main opponents always wielded a Blade even
if they were a fake Swordsman like Kaku or not..

The peak of piracy and the peak of Swordsmanship both stand at the top of the world in some ways..
And when Haki got thrown in the mix the community started being confused about the World Strongest
Swordsman's path for some reason..

Yet it's so simple, top Swordsmanship is heavily CoA oriented and top Piracy is heavily CoC oriented..

Not only that, but the principal point that people have still to realize is that Swords, especially high grades, have
powers, Haki based powers.. They amp up the CoA output tremendously..

It goes hand in hand with Black Blade lore strictly reserved to the peak of Swordsmanship, just like there's lore
specifically reserved for the peak of piracy with the voice of all thing..

Powered Swords haven't been officially expanded upon, but there are tons of hints like Shusui adding Haki on its
own while performing a flying slash and such..

Ashura's power source being from Sandai Kitetsu..

Roger layed out the different paths clearly..
He faced Oden as a Samurai Swordsman with a CoA concentrated attack..
He faced Whitebeard as a Pirate with a CoC concentrated attack..

Free yourself from the CoC Curse!..

@Alpha @Blazing Lion
You are Retærd or a troll.

You are not making any sense, you are saying Roger and Shanks dont have ACoC because they are swordsmen? Or are they using supreme grade swords because they cant throw punches?

COA hardened swords break, Kings sword was broken by Zoro.

That is only your wish

You are not making any sense, you are saying Roger and Shanks dont have ACoC because they are swordsmen? Or are they using supreme grade swords because they cant throw punches?
I'm saying in that Roger panel, replace his Sword with his bare hands, or a baseball bat, or a basketball, or a chair, or one finger, or a sheet of paper.. The attack remains the same, an invisible dense layer of CoC hitting its target.. The Sword is irrelevant in the clash, so by definition it's not Swordsmanship..

I'm saying that when Roger and Shanks use not touching AdCoC, they're not practicing Swordsmanship..

I'm saying in that Roger panel, replace his Sword with his bare hands, or a baseball bat, or a basketball, or a chair, or one finger, or a sheet of paper.. The attack remains the same, an invisible dense layer of CoC hitting its target.. The Sword is irrelevant in the clash, so by definition it's not Swordsmanship..

I'm saying that when Roger and Shanks use not touching AdCoC, they're not practicing Swordsmanship..
But then that means that there is no point in having a sword or a supreme grade sword for a fighter with ACoC. Or are you saying that there is a version of ACoC that is other than the not touching version?

How do you define swordsmanship? How do you define a swordsman? Which OP characters fall outside of your definition of a swordsman and which skills of a swordsman fall out of swordsmanship?
Post automatically merged:

I'm convinced bro simply hates zori
Oh that is a given, idk what Zoro did to Rotbeer but the hate is very deep.

I'm convinced bro simply hates zori
How would you feel if you were in a world where 99.9% of the One Piece community believed Zoro got AdCoC when he actually didn't..

But then that means that there is no point in having a sword or a supreme grade sword for a fighter with ACoC. Or are you saying that there is a version of ACoC that is other than the not touching version?

How do you define swordsmanship? How do you define a swordsman? Which OP characters fall outside of your definition of a swordsman and which skills of a swordsman fall out of swordsmanship?
I mean they're not always using AdCoC.. And it depends if you acknowledge that supreme grade sword have powers of their own or not like KoH and Ashura.. And if you do, did Shanks channel that CoC Lightning through the help of his Blade or not.. Or that was only Shanks' Haki..

I would define Swordsmanship as everything by the blade.. So a flying slash or flying Black Lightning would be produced or coming directly from the blade.. Also Roger and Shanks can still be Swordsmen overall, just that AdCoC, not touching more specifically is not Swordsmanship.. And if you follow that logic of not touching.. CoA Barrier is not Swordsmanship too..