Future Events Kaido's fate sealed by his own statue

Saw this on twitter and i tought it was interesting

Luffy punching Kaido and breaking his left horn is similar to what Ace did to Kaido's statue

Now there's another part and thats his statue behaded

This is what's gonna happen soon to Kaido by a certain Marimo
Kaido said Luffy isnt Joyboy and Luffy proved him wrong
Kaido said there will never be another monster samurai and thats has yet to be proved wrong
Its coming Zkk :steef:

@Tyki_Mikk @comrade @nik87 @Shanal @WesMidnight @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Brendan Schaub @TheAncientCenturion @Kishido @ConquistadoR @sanjikun @Peroroncino @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @mly90 @Marimo_420 @DoctorIndigo @

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker

Luffy punching Kaido and breaking his left horn is similar to what Ace did to Kaido's statue

Kaido said there will never be another monster samurai and thats has yet to be proved wrong

@Tyki_Mikk @comrade @nik87 @Shanal @WesMidnight @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Brendan Schaub @TheAncientCenturion @Kishido @ConquistadoR @sanjikun @Peroroncino @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Gol D. Roger @Garp the Fist @mly90 @Marimo_420 @DoctorIndigo @
Yamato killing Kaido! :crazwhat:

So Yamato will kill Kaido :brootea:

S

stealthblack

If you said mkk, you were gold

Post automatically merged:

The whole thing is overall broken to pieces.

Zoro will cut Kaido to pieces? ZKK is upon us all. :steef:

Luffy inherited Ace's will
Zoro inherited Oden's will
Yamato = Oden
:pepebusi: