Character Discussion Kaido's hybrid form could also be coated in "magma-fire."

Can Kaido use his draconic hybrid mode with magma coating?

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

It has similarity with Ace' hand being affected by Akainu's magma, albeit with the difference that
1) Akainu actively used an attack to clash with Ace' fist
2) Ace is a human with normal durability and no enhanced mythical Zoan recovery

Yet Ace' hand being fine and in tact afterwards.

Lol, it's precisely the same thing that's happening with Luffy. This actually indicates that Kaido is indeed coated in a temperature that could be equal to that of magma, and he's casually enduring this temperature without showing any signs of suffering.

This suggests that in a Kaido vs. Akainu scenario, Kaido could handle Akainu's main power better than Gear 5 Luffy. lol
Well, it's alright that Oda has stated that Kaido is stronger than Akainu, but he made it quite self-explanatory, didn't he? lol

Not only Kaido can do that , he should be able to do a lot more.

He can create island size magma fire ball rather than shaping in form of dragon and coating himself and throw it at his opponent.

He can also lift an island and use magma fire on it and drop it as a combo.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Not only Kaido can do that , he should be able to do a lot more.

He can create island size magma fire ball rather than shaping in form of dragon and coating himself and throw it at his opponent.

He can also lift an island and use magma fire on it and drop it as a combo.
Yes indeed Kaido has many possibilities for using his power of flames, especially when he demonstrated being able to control it to an insane level. Kaido is also capable of using and summoning lightning, which could mean that he can even envelop himself in lightning; all of this is possible, he might not have used it because through Big Mom he saw that lightning doesn't have an effect on Luffy.
Imagine a massive dragon form of Kaido enveloped in lightning. LOL
@comrade

@Sasaki Kojirō Where did you get that awesome image?..

Also one advantage of Kaido being in his Hybrid form is he can make use of his Drunken Oni Rage mode.. He draws more power
when he's in that primal state which i don't think is really applicable in his Dragon form..

But yeah all things considered, Kaido not dodging and facing Luffy's Bajrang Gun was for the plot.. He would have low to mid diffed Luffy if he coated himself in with Magma fire..

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@Sasaki Kojirō Where did you get that awesome image?..

Also one advantage of Kaido being in his Hybrid form is he can make use of his Drunken Oni Rage mode.. He draws more power
when he's in that primal state which i don't think is really applicable in his Dragon form..

But yeah all things considered, Kaido not dodging and facing Luffy's Bajrang Gun was for the plot.. He would have low to mid diffed Luffy if he coated himself in with Magma fire..

This:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Pardon my drawing but I think something like this would have been more effective than what Kaido was using in form of dragon. Kaido wasted lot of his power. He may have won against Bajrung gun had Kaido used this --

@Sasaki Kojirō
Yes, I understood. Instead of spreading the magma creating a carpet, he would create a massive condensed sphere with blazing flames, having a temperature equal to that of the magma.