Theory Kaido's method of execution foreshadowed 40 chapters ago from an Udon Prison parallel

" On our side we've got weapons, we've got numbers and we've got no collars! I have no limit on the manpower I have on my disposal!"

"He doesn't know how savage the rules are yet."

"He doesn't know there's zero chance of survival!"

Oda has already foreshadowed the way Kaido would be executed since 40 chapters ago - endless waves after waves of enemies that would have eventually worn out and killed Luffy had O-lin not intefered.

Except this time there would be no one to intefere with the World's Strongest Creature's similar method execution and it would be on top of Onigashima for all of Wano to see.

Ironic and a fitting Karma for Kaido of all people.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Ah, when you said it will parallel Uden prison Don Le Fishe thought you going to claim he will his arms, than his legs, and than get behead... like their punishment rules, remember? But nope, you choose the stupid sumo game! Such a disappointing theard...

Well, at least you inspire in Don Le Fishe this idea on how Crydo will die! First arms (and club), than legs, and in the end beheading (ZKK:neesama::steef:)!!!!! What do you think @Roronoa-sama @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung ?

Ah, when you said it will parallel Uden prison Don Le Fishe thought you going to claim he will his arms, than his legs, and than get behead... like their punishment rules, remember? But nope, you choose the stupid sumo game! Such a disappointing theard...

Well, at least you inspire in Don Le Fishe this idea on how Crydo will die! First arms (and club), than legs, and in the end beheading (ZKK:neesama::steef:)!!!!! What do you think @Roronoa-sama @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung ?
Let's be real. I can't see such a gruesome scene happening in One Piece without serious censorship.

If this was a manga like One Punch Man, AoT or Berserk I can see it totally happening. But this is One Piece.

I can see this happening.

Luffy defeats Kaido as his kanabo breaks and then Kaido falls from Onigashima.

But he got back up after everyone thought the raid was over and is gonna collide Onigashima with Wano, necessitating ZKK.