Current Events Kaido's new scar

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's a stylistic device. In my country childs learn this at 10yrs old.
Unles you have less than 10yrs (which btw will explain a lot of things) it is weird that you don't know this
What's weird is that you cannot understand the distinction between getting NAMEDROPPED and talked about as an extra. Not surprising though.

Luffy mid diffs that guy. He can defeat Crocodile Daz is nothing.
Pouring water on himself isn't helping him beat Mr. 1 LMAO. Matchups matter. And even if Luffy can break steel there's no way he avoids being cut up. This isn't DBZ.

Only Kaido isn't enough. Just look at AdCoC it's hyped since Oden's flashback. Kaido hyped it too.
And it's still hyped through Skysplitting and other feats.
Skysplitting is hyped since WB and Shanks encounter

You have more characters who Split the sky than characters who put a scar on Kaido yet the latter(especially Zoro's scar) has only 1/10 of the hype of a skysplitting.
Its more than enough. Kaido first hand knew what happened with Oden and he acknowledged that with Zoro. You're just using it to downplay Zoro lmfao.

And who said Zoro cutting Kaido needs to be on the same level as Sky Splitting anyway? Shit comparision. Again, not surprising though.

What's weird is that you cannot understand the distinction between getting NAMEDROPPED and talked about as an extra. Not surprising though.
His name was dropped through a stilystic device.
If you can't understand easy thing like this. I think you should go back to school.
Pouring water on himself isn't helping him beat Mr. 1 LMAO. Matchups matter. And even if Luffy can break steel there's no way he avoids being cut up. This isn't DBZ.
Daz Bones is slow can't even avoid to be pushed back by Mr2
Imagine what a Luffy can do if Mr2 can push Daz bones back with non named kicks.
This guy won't survive to Luffy.
Its more than enough. Kaido first hand knew what happened with Oden and he acknowledged that with Zoro. You're just using it to downplay Zoro lmfao.
Enough for you. If we are unbiased Zoro's scar treatment is dogshit.
And who said Zoro cutting Kaido needs to be on the same level as Sky Splitting anyway? Shit comparision. Again, not surprising though
You can compare it with a lot of feats his treatment is still shit.
We can have better expectations to something people overrate.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
His name was dropped through a stilystic device.
If you can't understand easy thing like this. I think you should go back to school.
He wasn't name dropped lol. They said "Luffy defeated two commanders worth a billion and 800 mil". They never specified who the commander was, or whether some invincible streak was broken or anything. In the grand scheme of things, Katakuri was and is irrelevant.
Although not surprised this is coming from someone like you with the reading comprehension of a rock.

Enough for you. If we are unbiased Zoro's scar treatment is dogshit.
You can compare it with a lot of feats his treatment is still shit.
Oda spent an entire arc hyping up Kaido's durability and introduced just one person who was ever able to scar Kaido. We had Kaido himself hype up that permanent scar and the moment Zoro recreates that feat, the treatment is shit - despite that being a plot line for over 100 chapters. All because Yamato and Kinemon didnt comment on that.

We can have better expectations to something people overrate.
The moment you make your judgement of something dependent on someone else's opinion this debate has already ended.

Can you (most likely a curly pervert fan) explain why it needs acknowledgment from anyone that isn't named Kaido? The same Kaido that has already acknowledged the scar? A scar that was only ever done by 1 other man, who would've killed Kaido if his 'son' was not held, hostage?

lol this whole thread screams insecurity complex to me (not surprised though)

He wasn't name dropped lol. They said "Luffy defeated two commanders worth a billion and 800 mil". They never specified who the commander was,
Comprehension skill level 0.
Give me 2 commanders in BMP who have a 1billion bounty.
Cracker have a bounty of 860.000.000 he was called a 800.000.000 bounty commander.
They never specified who the commander was, or whether some invincible streak was broken or anything. In the grand scheme of things, Katakuri was and is irrelevant
Because they are supposed to know Katakuri is undefeated ?
I don't know why talk about Katakuri. Is it because he's a better character than King ? Or because King have a bad treatment. Dude had his bounty dropped in a VC Lmmaooo
I understand you are jealous of Katakuri but he ain't the subject.

Although not surprised this is coming from someone like you with the reading comprehension of a rock
You can't understand that the 1billion commander Luffy defeated was Katakuri and you talk about comprehension skill lmmaooo
Man stylistic device is learned at 10yrs in my country but you can't understand them lol
Moreover it's a teenager aimed japaneses cartoon and you still have issues to understand it
Oda spent an entire arc hyping up Kaido's durability and introduced just one person who was ever able to scar Kaido. We had Kaido himself hype up that permanent scar and the moment Zoro recreates that feat, the treatment is shit - despite that being a plot line for over 100 chapters. All because Yamato and Kinemon didnt comment on that.
All this hype was for Oden Zoro had 1/100th of it.
The fact that we had no PTSD, No real praise (a punch of Luffy and he is compared to The 5 shadows, Zoro a scar nothing), No monstuous samourai and so on...
But just a well-done, it's laamee
It feels like Oda didn't care
The moment you make your judgement of something dependent on someone else's opinion this debate has already ended.
This debate was over when you showed you can't understand a simple stylistic devices. Something a 10yrs Kid already mastered.
Post automatically merged:

Can you (most likely a curly pervert fan) explain why it needs acknowledgment from anyone that isn't named Kaido? The same Kaido that has already acknowledged the scar? A scar that was only ever done by 1 other man, who would've killed Kaido if his 'son' was not held, hostage?

lol this whole thread screams insecurity complex to me (not surprised though)
Because you think Zoro could have killed Kaido after this attack ?
Nope Kaido will have no trouble.
The guy is still kicking and that's the problem. Oden's scar put Kaido in a bad state and he could have won, Zoro's one is like Raizo's cut the only difference is Zoro's cut will give a mark. If Oda don't forget to draw it btw.
Oden's scar PTSD? Zoro nothing
Oden's scar ->Monstruous Samourai, Kaido's Top 5 ---> Zoro nothing

I see Sanji's fan lives rent free in your head

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Comprehension skill level 0.
Give me 2 commanders in BMP who have a 1billion bounty.
Cracker have a bounty of 860.000.000 he was called a 800.000.000 bounty commander.
Because they are supposed to know Katakuri is undefeated ?
I don't know why talk about Katakuri.
Because Oda didn't hype him after the fight retard. Put him on the same level as Cracker, didn't give him any special mention other than that. That was your point of downplaying Zoro right?

You can't understand that the 1billion commander Luffy defeated was Katakuri and you talk about comprehension skill lmmaooo
Man stylistic device is learned at 10yrs in my country but you can't understand them lol
Moreover it's a teenager aimed japaneses cartoon and you still have issues to understand it
The point im trying to make is that he wasn't hyped up after the fight unlike some genius who invented a pattern that Oda never follows to downplay Zoro. Now pretend that you don't understand what I'm talking about. As I said, reading comprehension of a rock.
:suresure:

All this hype was for Oden Zoro had 1/100th of it.
For Zoro to eventually do the same feat as Oden. Someone struggles to read and understand narratives/building a plot point and its so obvious.

Because Oda didn't hype him after the fight retard. Put him on the same level as Cracker, didn't give him any special mention other than that. That was your point of downplaying Zoro right?
I gave you 5 or 6 panels where he was hyped after the fight if you deny them. I can't do anything.
The point im trying to make is that he wasn't hyped up after the fight unlike some genius who invented a pattern that Oda never follows to downplay Zoro.
I provide you several examples for this pattern you can stay in denial IDC. Also you said it don't lie.
He wasn't name dropped lol. They said "Luffy defeated two commanders worth a billion and 800 mil". They never specified who the commander was
"They never specified who the commander was"
As I said it's a thing we learn at 10yrs old if you can't understand it, I can't help you.
You probably stop school before, you dont need to be ashamed it's not your fault.
For Zoro to eventually do the same feat as Oden. Someone struggles to read and understand narratives/building a plot point and its so obvious.
Again you didn't understand. All the hype was for Oden, Zoro only got 1/100th of it for his attacks

Because you think Zoro could have killed Kaido after this attack ?
Nope Kaido will have no trouble.
The guy is still kicking and that's the problem. Oden's scar put Kaido in a bad state and he could have won, Zoro's one is like Raizo's cut the only difference is Zoro's cut will give a mark. If Oda don't forget to draw it btw.
Oden's scar PTSD? Zoro nothing
Oden's scar ->Monstruous Samourai, Kaido's Top 5 ---> Zoro nothing

I see Sanji's fan lives rent free in your head
Zoro DID attack Kaido. The attack DID land. Do you SEE Kaido dead or dying?

Which of the 2 (Oden and Zoro) was severely injured before their attacks and then couldn't get up after landing their hits on Kaido?

Bring scans or any evidence that Zoro and Raizo's attacks are anywhere near the same.

1 actually leaving a scar and getting Kaido to acknowledge it, contradicts your butthurt headcanon buddy.

Oda forgot to draw what?

Kaido Acknowledged Oden's Scar. Kaido acknowledged Zoro's scar. Seethe :steef:

Oden 🤝🏾 Zoro scarring Kaido and having him acknowledge them both 🤷🏾‍♂️

Pervert-San pays rent up here. Who made a butthurt thread about Zoro again (going on 5 pages now) :gokulaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
"They never specified who the commander was"
As I said it's a thing we learn at 10yrs old if you can't understand it, I can't help you.
You probably stop school before, you dont need to be ashamed it's not your fault.
Quote my full post and not just cherry pick convenient statements by cutting in the middle. My entire point is they never name dropped him nor talked about his winning streak nor hype him up after the fight like he's some tough opponent or anything. According to the marines he's just another commander, not some hyped up god. Big Mom was the bigger fish.
Stop lying lol - everything was until Luffy came out of Cacao Island. Nobody cared about Katakuri after Brulee told that Luffy defeated him.

Again you didn't understand. All the hype was for Oden, Zoro only got 1/100th of it for his attacks
You write shit like this and claim that I don't understand. The sheer irony and lack of self awareness
:suresure:

He wasn't name dropped lol. They said "Luffy defeated two commanders worth a billion and 800 mil". They never specified who the commander was,
Quote my full post and not just cherry pick convenient statements by cutting in the middle. My entire point is they never name dropped him nor talked about his winning streak nor hype him up after the fight like he's some tough opponent or anything. According to the marines he's just another commander, not some hyped up god. Big Mom was the bigger fish.
I quote it change nothing.
You say he wasn't specified and you add or so the streak is another claim.
BTW it's an article from Morgan who isn't a Marine.
Sure BM is the bigger fish she is an emperor.
How is a newspaper supposed to know Kata never losed. They aren't 24/7 at his sides.
No hype after the fight ? You can read ?
You write shit like this and claim that I don't understand. The sheer irony and lack of self awareness
Cope harder the hype on Oden's scar is 100 times better than the one for Zoro's scar
Post automatically merged:

Bring scans or any evidence that Zoro and Raizo's attacks are anywhere near the same
You take everything too seriously. Sure the scar have better treatment than Raizo's stab but the scar treatment is still shit compared to Oden's scar
Oda forgot to draw what?
The scar of Zoro and most of time she is inconsistent. She is treated like Kaido's beard drawing wise.
Oden 🤝🏾 Zoro scarring Kaido and having him acknowledge them both 🤷🏾‍♂️

Pervert-San pays rent up here. Who made a butthurt thread about Zoro again (going on 5 pages now) :gokulaugh:
Sanji lives rent free in your head.
Keep downplaying one of PK wings that also downplay the second wing

Last edited:
:ihaha:

The only one's who seem to care are the Zolo fans making up scenarios in their heads how people are going to see Zoro and automatically see him as the second coming when in reality most of the characters see him below Useless Captain Mid

:shame: