Current Events Kaido's new scar

Kaido recovered and seemed to have stopped the bleeding instantly.

Not so much from the internal damage caused by all of Luffy's attacks, which is starting to show pronounced effect, but that is to be expected, Zoro only landed 2 semi effective blows, whereas Luffy has landed many, including far more effective blows utilizing adv CoC, which Zoro doesn't have access to.

It's funny that Oden, someone who was one shot by base Kaido, created 2 giant scars in a 1vs1 setting, wheras Zoro creates a thin tiny scar that Oda hasn't bothered to draw since 1010, while ambushing a neck turned Kaido focused on Luffy, who didn't realise Luffy's subordinate had base CoC

Kaido recovered and seemed to have stopped the bleeding instantly.

Not so much from the internal damage caused by all of Luffy's attacks, which is starting to show pronounced effect, but that is to be expected, Zoro only landed 2 semi effective blows, whereas Luffy has landed many, including far more effective blows utilizing adv CoC, which Zoro doesn't have access to.

It's funny that Oden, someone who was one shot by base Kaido, created 2 giant scars in a 1vs1 setting, wheras Zoro creates a thin tiny scar that Oda hasn't bothered to draw since 1010, while ambushing a neck turned Kaido focused on Luffy, who didn't realise Luffy's subordinate had base CoC
well, Oden is not one shoted, thunder bagua probably was a final blow from Kaido.

Why Yamato didn't talked about the new "big" scar Kaido will have.
She hate her father, she admire Oden.
Yet Oden's biggest achievement on Kaido has been replicated but it looks like she didn't see this "huge cut".

So huge that some fans thinks a fresh Ashura will have Os Kaido.
Pretty funny
Even Law seems to not care about it.
Whereas Law and Yamato keeps hyping AdCoC.

Can Zoro's fan explain why this attack who according to them nerfed Kaido is acknowledged by no one.
Kinemon don't care
Momo don't care
Yamato don't care (she was talking about Kaido's power and said they are weakening yet she didn't talk about the cut)
Pretty much everyone on Onigashima don't care about it. This huge cut should have been see by everyone when Kaido flied in Dragon form.

So why Zoro's stans ? Can you explain it ?
I don't think that fresh zoro would beat kaido or something but the people that you mentioned have a lot more in their heads than noticing a new wound..
Kaido himself gave some hype to this wound no matter how some fans want to make it a godlike feat or some other fans want to make it a dogshit feat.
Law by reaction hyped both Ashura and adv.coc. it was quite obvious that those two things surpass his abilities as a fighter period...
Yamato didn't notice that she was fighting a weaker kaido and only understand it from the fire clouds that kaido has been weakened..
Because she did have her hands and her head full...
Same goes for momo and kinemon..
I don't believe in ZKK theory and for all my years as a fan i support that luffy>zoro>sanji no ifs and but..
But the things that you wrote they don't make sense at all..
Sorry for my English

WTF??? "MATCH" Oden's level? Oden used his strongest attack without broken bones and meshed organs.

Zoro scarred him while he had dust for bones and soup for organs.:suresure:
Post automatically merged:

I know this manga it's the one nik reads

Only one have a good treatment other one is treated like raizo's cuts
Nik-san wouldn't read that trash.

Oda puts them in the same status. Nobody else hyped up Oden's scar as well except Kaido. Same with Zoro as well.

Cope.
Queen hyped the scar in anime, and fodder hyped it in Manga.

I don't think that fresh zoro would beat kaido or something but the people that you mentioned have a lot more in their heads than noticing a new wound..
Law was first to see it and had time to talk about it he even talked about AdCoC
Yamato is a Huge fan of Oden so Zoro doing the same feats should have been praised by her. She also had time to talk about Skysplitting.
Kaido himself gave some hype to this wound no matter how some fans want to make it a godlike feat or some other fans want to make it a dogshit feat.
Just a well done it will let a scar.
No PTSD or even comparison with Oden or another comment about how it dropped his health or at least recognize Zoro as the new monster Samourai
Just a well done it will let a scar.
It's the kind of praise you do to kids not to an adult who scar you

Law by reaction hyped both Ashura and adv.coc. it was quite obvious that those two things surpass his abilities as a fighter period...
He only hyped AdCoC and Penetral CoA. Law won't scar someone is a doctor and his DF won't allow him to do that.
Yamato didn't notice that she was fighting a weaker kaido and only understand it from the fire clouds that kaido has been weakened..
Because she did have her hands and her head full...
He is weaker after Luffy hurts him again. Nothing states she didn't knew before that Kaido's power was decreasing.

Oda puts them in the same status. Nobody else hyped up Oden's scar as well except Kaido. Same with Zoro as well.

Cope.
Hiyori did, Scabbards did. Kaido had PTSD.
Whereas for Zoro no one did. Kaido's praise was like "Well done kid you can take a candy"

Nik-san wouldn't read that trash.
Yeah I know he dropped it for a more extreme version called Nik Piece