Current Events Kaido's new scar

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's Oden's hype just look at the monster samourai he didn't acknowledge Zoro as it.
That's the only thing he didn't acknowledge. And that's coming soon.

All the hype about the scar is for Zoro eventually scarring him and it paid off. Except for some idiots like you, everyone else understood that.

That's the only thing he didn't acknowledge. And that's coming soon.

All the hype about the scar is for Zoro eventually scarring him and it paid off. Except for some idiots like you, everyone else understood that.
When Luffy and Kaido spliited the sky we had hype before (It already ocuured 3 times and always between Top Tier) during (It shook Onigashima and so on...) after Nekomamushi and Yamato talked about it.

When Luffy defeated Kata. Kata's title was hyped before, during and after the fight.

Everytime Oda hype biggest feats Before during and after.

No one hyped Zoro's scar after. That's why it look like Zoro's scar is 1/100 of Oden's one

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
When Luffy defeated Kata. Kata's title was hyped before, during and after the fight.
Where was Katakuri hyped after the fight? The small panel where Oven tells that his streak is broken? Something that even a 2 year old can understand since he got defeated? LOL.
If that's the case, then Kaido hyped up Zoro's scar AND Conquerors Haki already. And Zoro's 100% getting a second round vs Kaido for the Monster Samurai plotline. Imagine trying to use that to downplay Zoro even before the arc is fully done.

Oda really hyped Luffy for his achievements during WCI after the arc when the Bounty came out. And guess what? Katakuri wasn't even name dropped.

Everytime Oda hype biggest feats Before during and after.

No one hyped Zoro's scar after. That's why it look like Zoro's scar is 1/100 of Oden's one
Nope. You building in a wrong expectation based off of your agenda, to downplay Zoro, which isn't something that Oda does. Oda never hyped up Zoro cutting steel after the fact.

Headcanon to push your Zoro downplay agenda again.

Law was first to see it and had time to talk about it he even talked about AdCoC
Yamato is a Huge fan of Oden so Zoro doing the same feats should have been praised by her. She also had time to talk about Skysplitting.

Just a well done it will let a scar.
No PTSD or even comparison with Oden or another comment about how it dropped his health or at least recognize Zoro as the new monster Samourai
Just a well done it will let a scar.
It's the kind of praise you do to kids not to an adult who scar you

He only hyped AdCoC and Penetral CoA. Law won't scar someone is a doctor and his DF won't allow him to do that.

He is weaker after Luffy hurts him again. Nothing states she didn't knew before that Kaido's power was decreasing.
Post automatically merged:

Hiyori did, Scabbards did. Kaido had PTSD.
Whereas for Zoro no one did. Kaido's praise was like "Well done kid you can take a candy"

Yeah I know he dropped it for a more extreme version called Nik Piece
You can see law's face in the bottom left panel.
I wasn't talking about law leaving a scar to kaido.
His face tells you everything.
https://ibb.co/K9pmWgM
As for yamato i completely disagree with you.
You said that nothing states that she didn't knew that kaido's power decreasing while fighting. I suggest to read again this chapter.
Well done kid you deserve a candy is something funny i guess?
It was not answer for my post but man you must be trolling...
Aren't you supposed to be happy??
Sanji is kicking it in this chapter...

A Sanji chapter is coming out and still all these people think about is to twist narratives to downplay Zoro. Living in their minds, rent free lmfao
Yeah!!
I don't get it at all.
And let's be real, how can you downplay this kind of feat when only oden and zoro scarred kaido's body permanently..
And all that while we have see that Roger, xebec and whitebeard used swords and a bisento...

Where was Katakuri hyped after the fight? The small panel where Oven tells that his streak is broken? Something that even a 2 year old can understand since he got defeated? LOL.
If that's the case, then Kaido hyped up Zoro's scar AND Conquerors Haki already.

I don't even use all the moments when BMP thinks Luffy will escape.
Oda really hyped Luffy for his achievements during WCI after the arc when the Bounty came out. And guess what? Katakuri wasn't even name
His name was in it alongside cracker.
800millions berry pirates and 1 billion bounty pirate.
Unless you are a simpleton it's easy.

Nope. You building in a wrong expectation based off of your agenda, to downplay Zoro, which isn't something that Oda does. Oda never hyped up Zoro cutting steel after the fact.
Cutting steel is a fodder skill. Pretty much everyone can do it. No need to hype that shit.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't even use all the moments when BMP thinks Luffy will escape.
During the fight. Not after it. Learn to read.

His name was in it alongside cracker.
800millions berry pirates and 1 billion bounty pirate.
Unless you are a simpleton it's easy.
Yes. I said he wasn't NAMEDROPPED. Meaning he wasn't mentioned by name. He was just a footnote in a long list of Luffy's achievements. Nobody even cared to talk about his winning streak.

Cutting steel is a fodder skill. Pretty much everyone can do it. No need to hype that shit.
In Alabasta, if Zoro didn't cut steel, Luffy dies to Mr. 1.
Now it is a fodder skill. At that time it was one of the biggest things ever.
Learn to read my posts.

You can see law's face in the bottom left panel.
I wasn't talking about law leaving a scar to kaido.
His face tells you everything.
It's mainly because Zoro's body had broken bones. The scar itself was never highlighted after Kaido. You can even see the difference in a case he talk in a other case he is just amazed.

As for yamato i completely disagree with you.
You said that nothing states that she didn't knew that kaido's power decreasing while fighting. I suggest to read again this chapter.
I read it already.
Well done kid you deserve a candy is something funny i guess?
Not funny it's what I feel.
Aren't you supposed to be happy??
Sanji is kicking it in this chapter..
I give you a friendly advice don't spoil.

It's mainly because Zoro's body had broken bones. The scar itself was never highlighted after Kaido. You can even see the difference in a case he talk in a other case he is just amazed.

I read it already.

Not funny it's what I feel.

I give you a friendly advice don't spoil.
Law was talking about how zoro was holding before Ashura..
There was no amazement to his face..
Zoro even warned him that he will go all out and law asked him if he was sure about this..
He was amazed and shocked by Zoro's Ashura.
But i really don't think we can go somewhere else with this discussion.
It is quite obvious that we disagree.
Thanks for the advice...

During the fight. Not after it. Learn to read.
Some or after. You can see some and the panels I posted where after the fight.
Your only argument is resorting to insults really pittiful.
Yes. I said he wasn't NAMEDROPPED. Meaning he wasn't mentioned by name. He was just a footnote in a long list of Luffy's achievements. Nobody even cared to talk about his winning streak
You don't need to give someone name to call it.
If I say The 2billion Younko we know I talk about BB
If I say the man who can destroy the world WB
It's a simple writing skill to avoid repeating Names or prounouns.
It even makes more sense here as bounty is a threat indication. So it add some weights.

In Alabasta, if Zoro didn't cut steel, Luffy dies to Mr. 1.
Lmmaaaaoooo
Luffy eats Mr1 everyday for breakfast even pre TS.
Mr Number 1 fodder
Now it is a fodder skill. At that time it was one of the biggest things ever.
No it was great for Zoro but it was never a great things. No hype before or after it was shit. Happily Oda retconned it to CoA.

Law was talking about how zoro was holding before Ashura..
There was no amazement to his face..
Zoro even warned him that he will go all out and law asked him if he was sure about this..
He was amazed and shocked by Zoro's Ashura.
But i really don't think we can go somewhere else with this discussion.
It is quite obvious that we disagree.
Thanks for the advice...
So nothing about the damages. Which is the point of my thread.

Yeah it could be a "paper cut" like most of you says but IS PERMANENT so cope and deal with it
I don't cope. Pretty fun that I still didn't see a good arguments to disprove me.
Zoro fans just talk about ZKK or some 2piece content or insults
So I think they are already coping.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Never resorted to a single insult in that entire post but ok. Not my problem if you cant read.

It even makes more sense here as bounty is a threat indication. So it add some weights.
So he wasn't name dropped. End of discussion. They discussed Luffy's win against Big Mom as a whole not Katakuri or Cracker.

Mr Number 1 fodder
How is Alabasta Luffy beating Mr. 1? He gets cut and he dies.

Lmmaaaaoooo
Mr Number 1 fodder

No it was great for Zoro but it was never a great things. No hype before or after it was shit. Happily Oda retconned it to CoA.

So nothing about the damages. Which is the point of my thread.
Ashura put damage on kaido....
I answer about the other characters.
I don't get what you want exactly?
People who fight for their lives to fanboy zoro?
Law spoke about luffy when luffy was fighting, while Zoro was not.
He should try to save the man that he fell and this is what he did..
i mean seriously when it comes to law especially, his expressions with Ashura and adv.coc are quite similar..
(And i am holding my fanboyism inside because i believe he was more shocked with zoro lol...)

Why Yamato didn't talked about the new "big" scar Kaido will have.
She hate her father, she admire Oden.
Yet Oden's biggest achievement on Kaido has been replicated but it looks like she didn't see this "huge cut".

So huge that some fans thinks a fresh Ashura will have Os Kaido.
Pretty funny
Even Law seems to not care about it.
Whereas Law and Yamato keeps hyping AdCoC.

Can Zoro's fan explain why this attack who according to them nerfed Kaido is acknowledged by no one.
Kinemon don't care
Momo don't care
Yamato don't care (she was talking about Kaido's power and said they are weakening yet she didn't talk about the cut)
Pretty much everyone on Onigashima don't care about it. This huge cut should have been see by everyone when Kaido flied in Dragon form.

So why Zoro's stans ? Can you explain it ?
Can you explain why you are downplaying feat only one other man has achieved prior to Zoro despite Kaido fighting other yonko and admirals.

So he wasn't name dropped. End of discussion. They discussed Luffy's win against Big Mom as a whole not Katakuri or Cracker
It's a stylistic device. In my country childs learn this at 10yrs old.
Unles you have less than 10yrs (which btw will explain a lot of things) it is weird that you don't know this.
How is Alabasta Luffy beating Mr. 1? He gets cut and he dies.
Luffy mid diffs that guy. He can defeat Crocodile Daz is nothing.

Ashura put damage on kaido....
I answer about the other characters.
I don't get what you want exactly?
People who fight for their lives to fanboy zoro?
Law spoke about luffy when luffy was fighting, while Zoro was not.
He should try to save the man that he fell and this is what he did..
We are on a Manga they have time to hype other characters if the author want it.
Just a few people noticing this injury is good.
But thefe nothing like she is invisible.
I mean she is Oda dont even draws it consistently or don't draw it at all.
i mean seriously when it comes to law especially, his expressions with Ashura and adv.coc are quite similar..
Nope Law is line Oden when he sees AdCoC.
He is amazed beyond his imagination. He can't understand but feels it. AdCoC is something above.
When for Ashura he is astonnished.

Last edited:
Can you explain why you are downplaying feat only one other man has achieved prior to Zoro despite Kaido fighting other yonko and admirals.
Because the portrayal and hype for Zoro's scar is shit.
It's like Oda don't care.
He let the hype for the VC.
It's a big problem if Oda wants he could easily show more. Just look at gamma knife against Doffy we saw this attack effects on Doffy almost till the end of the fight.

Because he struggles to read, and needs Yamato or Law or Kinemon to spell what Kaido already said about Zoro's scar to him so that he can understand.
Only Kaido isn't enough. Just look at AdCoC it's hyped since Oden's flashback. Kaido hyped it too.
And it's still hyped through Skysplitting and other feats.
Skysplitting is hyped since WB and Shanks encounter

You have more characters who Split the sky than characters who put a scar on Kaido yet the latter(especially Zoro's scar) has only 1/10 of the hype of a skysplitting.

Last edited: