Manga Discussion Kaiju No. 8

Who is your favorite character ?

• Total voters
For you someone is stronger than current Kafka ? Isao ? Narumi ?
The next time that we will see Number 9, he will be superior to Number 8, so Kafka will have to get a buff. Narumi imo is >=, basically could go either way. And Prime Isao is definitely>Kafka. Obviously, that's my headcanon.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
The next time that we will see Number 9, he will be superior to Number 8, so Kafka will have to get a buff. Narumi imo is >=, basically could go either way. And Prime Isao is definitely>Kafka. Obviously, that's my headcanon.
In my ranking there were only the humans

Of course Monster 9 is the strongest currently

And yeah Prime Isao is better than current Kafka I was talking about the one w saw fighting

For me Kafka > Narumi

In my ranking there were only the humans

Of course Monster 9 is the strongest currently

And yeah Prime Isao is better than current Kafka I was talking about the one w saw fighting

For me Kafka > Narumi

If that's the case, the Isao that we saw fighting against 9 is indeed weaker than Kafka. I believe that Kafka would've been able to defeat the 9 that Isao fought. And putting Kafka above Narumi, or Narumi above Kafka is highly debatable imo.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
The only king of monster I recognize is him :

Post automatically merged:

Leno will have his long awaited power boost

the guy will catch up with the other fast

Hoshina with monster 10 and Leno with monster 6
i have a feeling either Hoshina / Leno will be snitching in the future. :quest:

This is a great way to reintroduce Ichikawa. I was worried he was gonna be forgotten about ever since we met all these other people, but if he somehow gets to use the, supposedly, strongest weapon they’ve got, then that’s hype.

Does Mina have a Kaiju weapon?

Me after reading this chapter be like:

The only king of monster I recognize is him :

Post automatically merged:

Leno will have his long awaited power boost

the guy will catch up with the other fast

Hoshina with monster 10 and Leno with monster 6
Leno's PU made me feel more hyped than Joyboy and it doesn't have a 10+ year foreshadowing. :kobeha:

What a way to round up all the original team back to relevancy. Did Leno's compatibility with no. 6 stem from his being close to Kafka, I wonder? :catblush:

And can someone fucking bestow Kikoru with K4, already? I don't want best girl to be left out and become the new Misaka. :catcry:

Funny how no one gives a rats ass about Kafka when he's the most unpredictable asset they have rn.:milaugh:
Both surprising and not, imo.

Surprising in that he is, like you said, their most unpredictable asset.

Unsurprising in that he is too unknown of a variable for them to calculate, unlike Kaijus they are already familiar with like K4 or K6.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yeah but Monster 9 knows of Kafka already

They were mostly highlighted the forces 9 doesn’t know of : Leno future monster, Hoshina future monster etc etc

9 is already super aware and wary of Kafka
M8's abilities are still largely unknown to everyone including M9. I am sure M9 has more intel on M10 and M6 than M8.

Yeah but Monster 9 knows of Kafka already

They were mostly highlighted the forces 9 doesn’t know of : Leno future monster, Hoshina future monster etc etc

9 is already super aware and wary of Kafka
It's interesting to note that Kafka and K9's abilities parallel each other, in that Kafka's own physiology adapts to threats and immediate requirements, meanwhile K9 needs other monsters to function properly. :myman:

Also, K10 rated 9.0 is a prototype, what if Kafka's current physiology (being 9.8) turns out to be a prototype as well? :wonderland: