Manga Discussion Kaiju No. 8

Who is your favorite character ?

• Total voters
Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Thanks for tagging me in mate
Woah plot twist, the leader of defense unit is that ponytail grandfather.
I guess she will beg to her grandfather about kafka, and behind those scary face there is a grandfather that cant deny her cute granddaughter request :gokulaugh:
No worries.

That's Kikoru's father though, not her grandfather lol.

I'm familiar with this manga, the writing is good but it's not my type of story, it's too light hearted for my taste. Too much comedy, and the jokes are very–what word am I looking for🤔–silly and generic, I guess.
But the writing is good though, so I recommend everyone to at least check it out, but it's not for me.
:endthis:

O
No worries.

That's Kikoru's father though, not her grandfather lol.
Oh father i thought he is elder :whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

I'm familiar with this manga, the writing is good but it's not my type of story, it's too light hearted for my taste. Too much comedy, and the jokes are very–what word am I looking for🤔–silly and generic, I guess.
But the writing is good though, so I recommend everyone to at least check it out, but it's not for me.
:endthis:
I know ur taste.
Its MHA or AOT right? :cheers:

And Demon Slayer
And Goblin slayer
And healer hero
:gokulaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I finally read the chapter lol. Pretty interesting. Partial transformation Kafka looks great.

What also caught my interest was that this guy Isao Shinomiya was once famed as the strongest in the defense force history.
Could very well hint at the fact that there are more powerful members now, heck maybe Mina herself is one.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way