Manga Discussion Kaiju No. 8

Who is your favorite character ?

• Total voters
Biggest takeaway from this chapter is that final page. The consequence of the Kaiju transformation will be interesting to watch, because this might mean the Kaiju host, like Kafka, is living on a borrowed time.

Woah nice the story still go on.
Cant wait how kafka n his old friend relation after this arc happen.
Kafka already in head division class right now.
Post automatically merged:

Too short damn ... Thx for the ping tho.

Also, what's this? :zorothink:
Is something changing on Kafka perhaps?
Maybe he will transform 100% into kaiju?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Woah nice the story still go on.
Cant wait how kafka n his old friend relation after this arc happen.
Kafka already in head division class right now.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe he will transform 100% into kaiju?
Biggest takeaway from this chapter is that final page. The consequence of the Kaiju transformation will be interesting to watch, because this might mean the Kaiju host, like Kafka, is living on a borrowed time.
@matt245

I think about what 9 said about Kaiju era : maybe Kafka will slowly transforming into Kaiju and he will have to choose either becoming a kaiju or siding with humans

@matt245

I think about what 9 said about Kaiju era : maybe Kafka will slowly transforming into Kaiju and he will have to choose either becoming a kaiju or siding with humans
There is a chance but i think what kaijuu means is he will take so many kaijuu when the times is come. So he said its the monster Era. But who knows what happen, really wait for the next chapter.

O yeah just realized, back then k9 didnt know what happen to his body something doesnt feel right for him, n he said "its k8 doin".
So i think k9 dont really know about k8 that well.

Last edited:
@matt245

Maybe, or it may also have something to do with some kaijus needing human hosts. We never knew if K9 & K10 were humans infected by Kaijus so far, so this new phenomenon may be related to whatever endgame this series has. :myman:

Also, after reading the consequence-free post-TS journey of Luffy, it feels refreshing to read a series where nearly each action taken led to something bigger, both in scale and consequences. This manga will help me last through the tension-free fight between Luffy and Kaido. :steef:

Holly crabbb wth with monster #10 i thought number 9 is the last enemy.
But who cares more enemy more story to tell, hope he chap come out fast like the old days.
Cant wait to see kafka become the strongest defense force.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Finally caught up!

It was one of the best decisions to let the chapters stack up.

I wonder if Hoshina is plotting something or perhaps planning on powering himself up.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Finally caught up!

It was one of the best decisions to let the chapters stack up.

I wonder if Hoshina is plotting something or perhaps planning on powering himself up.
Yeah I think they will create a weapon with Monster 10 cells or shell or head. And Hoshina will use it.