Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Yooooooooooooo!!!!!! Hoshina's return to relevancy is just

:steef:

The last two chapters give me hope that the power creep in this manga won't be as bad as One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach. Let's hope Reno get something to boost him, too, 'cause he does not deserve to be left out of growth.
:fransuper:

Damn, Matsumoto is taking all the correct lessons from the mistakes of his predecessors. :finally:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Reno get something to boost him, too, 'cause he does not deserve to be left out of growth.
To be fair I completely forgot him, Kikoru, Narumi etc he took a back seat

Yeah he needs to be stronger ASAP to be relevant again

He makes me thinks of a Genos next to his Saitama
Post automatically merged:

10 being really durable will be a great asset for Hoshina and I wonder if Hoshina will be able to grow lol. 10 real powers was to be able yo grow gigantic, I want to see a 5/10 meters Hoshina lol

Last edited:
To be fair I completely forgot him, Kikoru, Narumi etc he took a back seat

Yeah he needs to be stronger ASAP to be relevant again

He makes me thinks of a Genos next to his Saitama
I feel like the "Weaponization of Kaijus" might be used as a way of bridging the power gap between the non-captains and the captains, so I hope Reno and Kikoru eventually got something similar (although Kikoru having it has been hinted with K6 not being used ever since her mother died).

If Reno is not a relevant presence in the war against K9, maybe in the future with, idk, K11 or K12 or something like that? Or Kaijus which have been defeated but not used yet like K3/K4/K5? Or imagine him getting infected by Kaijufication like Kafka did. :smoothy:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I feel like the "Weaponization of Kaijus" might be used as a way of bridging the power gap between the non-captains and the captains, so I hope Reno and Kikoru eventually got something similar (although Kikoru having it has been hinted with K6 not being used ever since her mother died).

If Reno is not a relevant presence in the war against K9, maybe in the future with, idk, K11 or K12 or something like that? Or Kaijus which have been defeated but not used yet like K3/K4/K5? Or imagine him getting infected by Kaijufication like Kafka did. :smoothy:
Yeah Kikoru will definitely have her motherโ€™s suits and Kaiju powers

Leno will maybe have something similar or at least a special weapons like Kikoru axe, Nerumi second in command battle armor, Hashina sword, Mina canon or something like that.

This is the baseline to be relevant in the future.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Good chap

I like the banter between Hoshina and Narumi and between the two divisions.

Monster 9 with Isao face is scary and he is preparing an army

Can't wait for hoshina to wear monster 10

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
I wonder who is stronger between Mina and Narumi ? Mina is more relevant due to being Kafka goal but current narumi seems a bit more important in the military hierarchy and he seems he will stay an important character for some time
Narumi probably has an edge so far. Mina is a long range fighter, she holds the sniping record, while Narumi holds the rest, bar the small monsters. He's better at CQC it seems, and is the commander of the elite division, see Hoshina saying not even they could stop the monsters, so I think he's stronger, for now at least.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Narumi probably has an edge so far. Mina is a long range fighter, she hold the sniping record, while Narumi holds the rest, bar the small monsters. He's better at CQC it seems, and is the commander of the elite division, see Hoshina saying not even they could stop the monsters, so I think he's stronger, for now at least.
Yeah he is the strongest for now

He can release 98 of the suit, Mina 96 and Hoshina 92.

But with Mina dream i think she can maybe surpass him down the line.

Narumi seems the good balance between Hoshina and Mina. He can fight at range and in CQC while Mina is the best long range and Hoshina the best close range

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah he is the strongest for now

He can release 98 of the suit, Mina 96 and Hoshina 92.

But with Mina dream i think she can maybe surpass him down the line.

Narumi seems the good balance between Hoshina and Mina. He can fight at range and in CQC while Mina is the best long range and Hoshina the best close range
Yeah I assume that Mina will grow and that Kafka won't leave her in the dust. Narumi will probably grow too, but will most likely be outclassed by Mina. Best girl btw.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Yeah I assume that Mina will grow and that Kafka won't leave her in the dust. Narumi will probably grow too, but will most likely be outclassed by Mina. Best girl btw.
and Mina doesn't have a Kaiju weapon yet, i think in the end they will all have one, so Mina level will jump with a Kaiju piece of armor

Hoshina with Kaiju 10 will maybe have a shot at being stronger than Narumi

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Yeah it would seem weird if Hoshina is also stronger than Narumi. But with Hoshina current level + a Kaiju armor boost (either durability or power or both) then it would be debatable. But I agree that Narumi would likely improve too. He is portrayed as a big deal and a genius.

She "only" has her suits and her canon. And for now her canon wasn't labelled as a Kaiju weapon.

I think for now its :

1 Monster 8 / Kafka
2 Isao full power
3 Narumi
4 Mina
5 Hoshina

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
What makes you think that Kafka stands on top of all of them?
Kafka was the lead during the fight against New Monster 9 and Monster 9 highlighted Kafka.
And during kafka vs Isao we know that Kafka can grow in size and becoming stronger and stronger in full berserk form.

The only thing is Isao did much better against 9 than against Kafka. Isao used big light beams etc he didn't use against Kafka.

But overall i think all out Kafka has a small edge.

In the list I don't know who can beat him.

Isao was still the strongest human fighter even in his old days

Last edited:
Kafka was the lead during the fight against New Monster 9 and Monster 9 highlighted Kafka.
And during kafka vs Isao we know that Kafka can grow in size and becoming stronger and stronger in full berserk form.

The only thing is Isao did much better against 9 than against Kafka. Isao used big light beams etc he didn't use against Kafka.

But overall i think all out Kafka has a small edge.

In the list I don't know who can beat him.

Isao was still the strongest human fighter even in his old days

Fair enough, what's clear is that Kafka will be top 1 EOS without any doubt