Kansaro vs Rinko

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Easy.:kata:

Rinko effortlessly goes 1v2 against Shin and Ouhon:myman:

Meanwhile Kansaro has to go 2v1 versus Shiryu (a single woman) and needs Ji Gag's help to diff her :suresure:

Renpa subs > SBS subs

Renpa himself > SBS

:jordanmf::jordanmf::jordanmf:

this is going to age badly isn't it... :josad:

In a large scale war I'm favoring Kansaro. He is SBS's rhm and thus should be more familiar with such responsibility
Managing large armies is not something anyone can do. Gyou'Un for example would probably trash any Heavenly King in a small scale war, but if the numbers are there then he's losing to experienced leaders like Kyou'En or Genpo
Kansaro still has no real feats other than that surprise attack but that's the level of portrayal I think he deserves, for now at least.

Small scale wars are where Rinko would shine

As for the duel, it is nothing short of an extreme diff either way. I went over Rinko's combat ability before, here's a short summary
Reasons why Rinko lost in Sanyou
-Underestimating Shin -as told by Rinko- had him lose his fingers on the first day
-Shin growing stronger the more competent his opponent is (and borrowing some of that strong ass Ouki weight)
-Even with one hand Rinko would've won if not for outside interferance
Man was toying with both Ouhon and Shin at one point

For now I'm leaning Rinko, I don't think Kansaro is that strong of a warrior, but it can change based on new info

In a large scale war I'm favoring Kansaro. He is SBS's rhm and thus should be more familiar with such responsibility
Managing large armies is not something anyone can do.
Seika has avoided involving itself with affairs of the states. I think it's sensible to be cautious in making assumptions about their presumed experiences and abilities.

Rin Ko served Ren Pa at the highest level of warfare during the golden era of the Warring States Era. Managing large armies is something he specifically claimed to be capable.

Gyou'Un for example would probably trash any Heavenly King in a small scale war, but if the numbers are there then he's losing to experienced leaders like Kyou'En or Genpo
Kyou En has equal or better hype than Gyou'un. He may not be quite as good, but it's very close. I consider them in the same tier for sure.

Rinko was left behind by feat inflation guys
Shin and Ou Hon were monsters even then, and Rin Ko was progressively nerfed by the plot, resulting in his death.

Sanyou Shin and Sanyou Ou Hon are both superior fighters to Kan Saro.

Seika has avoided involving itself with affairs of the states. I think it's sensible to be cautious in making assumptions about their presumed experiences and abilities.
That also applies to Shibashou logically, but Hara is most definitely ignoring that route
If Kansaro is lacking in that department than SBS is too, and that doesn't seem to be Hara's intent with all this hype
He introduced this Seika army as single unit. Also, we can use Gakushou's feats to scale Kansaro.

Managing large armies is something he specifically claimed to be capable.
Hmm can't recall this, where was it mentioned?

Rinko literally got killed by 300 man commander Shin lmfao, what?? Shiryou one shots Rinko.
When has Shin's rank ever reflected his strength?

He was always a martial monster. That's nothing new.

Sanyou Shin beats Kan Saro handily.

Shi Ryou does not have a chance against Rin Ko. You are completely off.

You are joking right, right ?
Are you?

It's obvious.