Controversial Kanye West is a Nazi?

He seems to try to find some ideology to fill in the emptiness in his life. He tried black Nationalism and Christianity, capitalism and Communism, even tried Jeffeee Star according to some rumors

I don't think he actually believes any of these stuff tbh
He tried black israelism and milo too

He tried black israelism and milo too
Black israelism is one weird ass shit

It's basically the anti Semitic version of "Egyptians used to be black and Modern Egyptians are invaders", some even call violence against North Africans/Jews

It's surreal how either of these bullshit isn't called out more

Black israelism is one weird ass shit

It's basically the anti Semitic version of "Egyptians used to be black and Modern Egyptians are invaders", some even call violence against North Africans/Jews

It's surreal how either of these bullshit isn't called out more
People are not satisfied with just being descendants of Africans, they need to be chosen people or someshit

He got fucked over by a couple rich jewish businessmen and turned his hate on an entire race.
Should’ve addressed this elite group of greedy rich people instead. This is what happens when a country decides to hand a bunch of wack celebrities the backbone to voice political opinions. Like let’s listen to these clowns who sing about drugs and whores all day instead of people who dedicated their lives investigating these subjects lol

He got fucked over by a couple rich jewish businessmen and turned his hate on an entire race.
Should’ve addressed this elite group of greedy rich people instead. This is what happens when a country decides to hand a bunch of wack celebrities the backbone to voice political opinions. Like let’s listen to these clowns who sing about drugs and whores all day instead of people who dedicated their lives investigating these subjects lol
Athletes too

everybody wants to be an activist nowadays

So did Arabs, so did Asians, so did Africans, so did Mezoamericans

Slavery was the norme back in the day

Idk why single out us whites here
True, no offense by the way. That was just personal I’m black, not much else.
black community
Post automatically merged:

Nah, I’ve seen u on here. It’s truly some dark people in this world. Dnt sell urself short
Post automatically merged:

I wouldn't even trust a Biologist with a PHD to fix my computer yet people think celebrities without a Degree are political experts
This happens outside America? I though we were the only delusional fucks, nearly worshiping Random celebrities smh