Controversial Kanye West is a Nazi?

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
If Elon bans kanye, it will tank the reputation he has been trying to build as an advocate of free speech.
Kanye knows this, and doesn't care either way. If Kanye doesn't get banned, his message gets out. If he does get banned, Streisand effect will happen, and all of Elon's bullshit about being a defender of free speech gets instantly destroyed (inb4 Elon hasn't reinstated Alex Jones yet). Checked if Kanye got banned and he did. Its sad because i did believe elon was anti-globohomo.
Free Speech is not freedom of consequence. It means you can say whatever the hell you want but nobody has to tolerate it. Twitter is owned, not public.

Bipolar disorder is really, really hard to treat. I've been watching an old friend fuck up her life in increasingly bizarre ways bc there's literally no way to keep her medicated. It's sad. They can't keep her inpatient bc she's technically not a danger. She believes a lot of things that obviously can't be true, but in her mind, she's the "enlightened" one and we're all just against her.

A lot of times, people with bipolar don't feel that they need treatment. It's wild to watch this happen so publicly, but it's no different than the kind of shit people with bipolar do every day.
There is no real medication for this. Medication can keep symptoms at bay but people with disorders such as bipolar/antisocial/narcissistic have completely altered brain structures. There is no medication that can re-wire neurons in the brain.
We should abandon the belief that every mentally ill person can be treated. Some will be like this until they die and society needs to accept this.

There is no real medication for this. Medication can keep symptoms at bay but people with disorders such as bipolar/antisocial/narcissistic have completely altered brain structures. There is no medication that can re-wire neurons in the brain.
We should abandon the belief that every mentally ill person can be treated. Some will be like this until they die and society needs to accept this.
No mental illness can be "cured," but they can be treated so that the person's life isn't so chaotic. Antipsychotics can work, but the side effects are difficult and some people won't take them. There's not a good answer.

Ofc they can?! Actual therapy exists.
Don't buy into the pharma industry's propaganda.
Therapy is learning coping mechanisms and ways to reshape how one perceives and internalizes things, as well as what triggers one's dysfunctional behavior to come out. It doesn't change the fact that the tendencies are still there, just gives you strategies to recognize and act on.
Believe me, I'm not a pharma shill. I've been on the patient side of this situation as well.

Therapy is learning coping mechanisms and ways to reshape how one perceives and internalizes things, as well as what triggers one's dysfunctional behavior to come out. It doesn't change the fact that the tendencies are still there, just gives you strategies to recognize and act on.
Believe me, I'm not a pharma shill. I've been on the patient side of this situation as well.
Family and solid relationships could be the best treatment for the milder mental illnesses like Bipolar.
Being away from his kids must have gotten into him, and Kim being the bimbo she is doesn't help too lol

I donโ€™t see an issue with Kanye West. People just donโ€™t like freedom of thought. Everyone has an agenda and the moment people donโ€™t subscribe to it they want to cancel them fuck that.

Iโ€™m black but I donโ€™t give a shit about rather blacks are Jews or not.

I do think Kanye is an individualist and tries to use black issues to help his agenda when itโ€™s beneficial.

Therapy is learning coping mechanisms and ways to reshape how one perceives and internalizes things, as well as what triggers one's dysfunctional behavior to come out. It doesn't change the fact that the tendencies are still there, just gives you strategies to recognize and act on
You just described behavioral therapy.
There are many different kinds of therapy that use a variety of concepts.
ve been on the patient side of this situation as well.
So I assume you might be speaking from your personal experience. (Sorry if I'm making false assumptions, I don't intent to be insulting)

It's not the same for everyone.
I have seen what pharma drugs can do to people and how some (of course not all) doctors manipulate their patients into believing that mental illness is incurable. The aim is to plant a self fulfilling prophecy into the patient's head and prevent the patient from healing to ensure a steady and ever growing supply of patients.
Without patients the doctor loses their job.
Post automatically merged:

I donโ€™t see an issue with Kanye West. People just donโ€™t like freedom of thought
Have you seen how he forms his argumentations?
The guy is not making any sense.
I'm not sure this Nazi stuff is even his actual opinion.

You just described behavioral therapy.
There are many different kinds of therapy that use a variety of concepts.

So I assume you might be speaking from your personal experience. (Sorry if I'm making false assumptions, I don't intent to be insulting)

It's not the same for everyone.
I have seen what pharma drugs can do to people and how some (of course not all) doctors manipulate their patients into believing that mental illness is incurable. The aim is to plant a self fulfilling prophecy into the patient's head and prevent the patient from healing to ensure a steady and ever growing supply of patients.
Without patients the doctor loses their job.
I'm just saying I've seen the attitude from doctors that a pill will fix everything, and I agree that's harmful.

I have a step brother with schizophrenia. With meds, he lives independently with grocery delivery from his mom, rarely goes out, chain smokes, loves his fish tank, and is a strange but friendly and gentle guy. Without it, he attacks his mom, believes my dad is a Satanist, drinks all day, still chain smokes, and stares at a black TV screen all the time.

He's currently facing felony charges for sucker punching a nurse a year ago when he went off meds. He will never be cured, but he can live a calmer life with treatment.

I'm just saying I've seen the attitude from doctors that a pill will fix everything, and I agree that's harmful.

I have a step brother with schizophrenia. With meds, he lives independently with grocery delivery from his mom, rarely goes out, chain smokes, loves his fish tank, and is a strange but friendly and gentle guy. Without it, he attacks his mom, believes my dad is a Satanist, drinks all day, still chain smokes, and stares at a black TV screen all the time.

He's currently facing felony charges for sucker punching a nurse a year ago when he went off meds. He will never be cured, but he can live a calmer life with treatment.
One example in many.

I'm happy for your brother that meds help him.

Kanye is a lowlife, just like all his enablers.
When we begin to medicalize every personality trait, the number of people who use a mental illness diagnosis as a free pass for asshole behavior will only increase.

I donโ€™t see an issue with Kanye West. People just donโ€™t like freedom of thought. Everyone has an agenda and the moment people donโ€™t subscribe to it they want to cancel them fuck that.

Iโ€™m black but I donโ€™t give a shit about rather blacks are Jews or not.

I do think Kanye is an individualist and tries to use black issues to help his agenda when itโ€™s beneficial.
freedom of thought to be racist ?
legally that's fine
but what's also fine is people not supporting you or giving you a platform anymore . freedom goes both ways . anyone can think whatever they want , rest of us can choose to not support or give it a platform.

One example in many.

I'm happy for your brother that meds help him.
I guess I don't get what you're disagreeing with me about then? You believe that mental illnesses can be cured without meds? Or that pathologizing being an asshole is a scam to sell pills? Kanye has always seemed off to me, but I don't follow him.

You believe that mental illnesses can be cured without meds? Or that pathologizing being an asshole is a scam to sell pills?
Both but I went offtopic, sorry for that.

Back on topic, individuals like West are not the representatives for all people with mental illness.
Most mentally ill ppl are not dangerous and do not spread crude conspiracy theories. Guys like him are not beneficial for acceptance of mental illness.

The deal is that this guy demonizes a whole ethnic group and whether he means it or not, there are enough antisemites out there who will take him by his word and feel inspired to commit actual violent crimes.
Kanye Wests personal story or health or whatever doesn't matter.
The impact of his words does.
Mental health issues are no excuse for asshole behavior and crimes.