Controversial Kanye West is a Nazi?

Pretty ironic that there are people in Amerikkka and beyond calling Kanye a Nazi, whilst having the Ukraine flag in their online handles/bios.

Went from hating Nazis and reporting on their rise in Ukraine, "Ukraine's neo nazi problem", to then suddenly supporting them with billions and weaponry, with headline like "Russia's 'Ukrainian Nazi' propaganda".

Can't really take the dog whistling of these people (against Kanye) seriously 😐

I

Impact_Dial

Keep battling fighting over nothing ruining ur mental healths and getting more warped westerners while I sit down drink a malt and enjoy the sun in normal Africa 😎
Post automatically merged:

My iq melts at the thought of accepting some of the stuff that the west is pushing down some of ur throats I swear when I was in the west at one point I remember having a bad moment when I thought I could feel my Brain melting miracle how I survived my time over there the west is so warped. I literally don't even tell people that I spent time over there if I dont have to unfortunately my accent gives it away sometimes but fuck really my time in the west is on full void century mode I erase that.

Last edited by a moderator:
"We support the Nazis in Ukraine, but don't you dare like the former nazi head from Germany." :okay:

Oh no a singer said he likes a long dead german dictator. I don't care that he said that.
Take your own advice & stfu "bro".
Ah yes still waiting on Russia to start an invasion in USA now that they know Kanye West is a nazi

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
β€Ž
Pretty ironic that there are people in Amerikkka and beyond calling Kanye a Nazi, whilst having the Ukraine flag in their online handles/bios.

Went from hating Nazis and reporting on their rise in Ukraine, "Ukraine's neo nazi problem", to then suddenly supporting them with billions and weaponry, with headline like "Russia's 'Ukrainian Nazi' propaganda".

Can't really take the dog whistling of these people (against Kanye) seriously 😐
Ukraine has neo nazi problem that is truth but there are other platforms putin could have protested??

He literally broke his country through this war .

Putin bot and his whataboutism
Nazi lover and his cope

Yeah bro so many nazis in ukraine, and why does that even matter not everyone in Ukraine is a nazi??? So why wouldn’t other countries help
https://amp.dw.com/en/fact-check-is-there-any-truth-to-russias-ukrainian-nazis-propaganda/a-63970461
Yep full of neo-nazis and their lovers. Hopefully not for long.
Cause Nazism is the new cool thing, as long as they're fighting the big bad putin

Ukraine has neo nazi problem that is truth but there are other platforms putin could have protested??

He literally broke his country through this war .
So? If that's the route he wants to take to rid his borders of Nazis and their ilk, that's what he'll do. Only downside is my energy bills have gone up

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Bruh saying Ukraine loves Nazis is so fcking dumb

Nazi ideology HATES Slavic people which Ukranians are as much as they hate Jews

They elected JEWISH president

And you say Ukraine has nazi problem?

Tell me again, on whos side Wagner fights?

Ever country has Nazi problem but to actually say shit Russia says about Ukraine is idiotic

Bruh saying Ukraine loves Nazis is so fcking dumb

Nazi ideology HATES Slavic people which Ukranians are as much as they hate Jews

They elected JEWISH president

And you say Ukraine has nazi problem?

Tell me again, on whos side Wagner fights?

Ever country has Nazi problem but to actually say shit Russia says about Ukraine is idiotic
"How can there be racist and KKK hating blacks in America, they elected a black man as president?"

Give your head a little shake πŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ. Neo-Nazis are all over Ukraine, about time they get dealt with.

It's not his country.
Russia is not Putin's country.
Tell Putin that πŸ‘πŸΎ

Dealt with how? Bombing Ukranian innocent population to dust? Raping and Murdering its way through Ukraine?

Breh, Nazi idelogy DESPISES slavic people.
By getting rid of them smh. You know how wars work?
You hate Ukrainian nazis so you must agree with the rape of civilians. You sir/madam sound retarded af 🀣
Nazism is growing in these slavic areas, so nah looks like it loves them.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
By getting rid of them smh. You know how wars work?
You hate Ukrainian nazis so you must agree with the rape of civilians. You sir/madam sound retarded af 🀣
Nazism is growing in these slavic areas, so nah looks like it loves them.
Are you dense or?

Every country in this world has problem with far right/nazi groups. From USA to Japan and so on.

That isnt an excuse to launch a full scale invasion abd murder/rape your way through said countries

Are you dense or?

Every country in this world has problem with far right/nazi groups. From USA to Japan and so on.

That isnt an excuse to launch a full scale invasion abd murder/rape your way through said countries
I'm not talking about every country, only the neo-nazis in Ukrainian (whataboutism in 3 replies now).

Maybe they shouldn't have provoked the short tempered sociopath. Never curbed their rampant growth of nazism, and their warmongering Nato handlers wanted this also, so war it is πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
I'm not talking about every country, only the neo-nazis in Ukrainian (whataboutism in 3 replies now).

Maybe they shouldn't have provoked the short tempered sociopath. Never curbed their rampant growth of nazism, and their warmongering Nato handlers wanted this also, so war it is πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
And yet Russia has Nazi mercs working for them and openly comited mass murder of Ukranian population while dehumanizing them