Powers & Abilities Katakuri’s advanced armament

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
It has been obvious since d1 Katakuri has advanced COA despite people trashing him over and over.

It is pretty funny bcs out of all YC1 i would say he showed most with Marco being closed 2nd. King is fucking embarrassment and i hope Beckman is in line with kata and marco

Super hardening is what happens when you combine your special abilities (df, genetics etc) with your haki.
Luffy calls his vulcanization.
Kata blocked mochi
Jinbei Shark something.

I don't think it's fully advanced but for sure it's like level 1.5.
It'll get though destroyed by people who use flow if the two fighters are comparable. I don't see though how tashigi using flow (and she does) can bypass Jinbei or Katas defense

Super hardening is what happens when you combine your special abilities (df, genetics etc) with your haki.
Luffy calls his vulcanization.
Kata blocked mochi
Jinbei Shark something.

I don't think it's fully advanced but for sure it's like level 1.5.
It'll get though destroyed by people who use flow if the two fighters are comparable. I don't see though how tashigi using flow (and she does) can bypass Jinbei or Katas defense
When does luffy called his armament vulcanized?

H

Herrera95

He obviously has basic armament and hardening
They are the same haki.

He’s able to coat his trident in armament hardening
That's ryou.

He outright says he has another level of armament when using edged mochi
Seems to me he was just showing off his stronger haki. Not necessarily an advanced technique. But can be the case.

He’s able to perfectly infuse his hardening and fruit perfectly. With him being able to keep his fruits sticky properties while using it
Like G4 Luffy.