Character Discussion Katakuri Doesn’t Deserve CoC

Who Deserve CoC More?

• Total voters
He does

Xoro fans are just salty King didn't have adhaki, awakening and CoC
That Zoro won't fight any top tier till EoS while Kid and Law fighting them regularly now
oh I dont know op
assumed it was a doffy fan
comical how folks slate katakuri who attained importance achieved heights in other skills than just his genetic makeup unlike a certain someone .

arguably still the best coo in the series
and notable devil fruit mastery in his awakening.

CoC is basically a way of expressing that a character has that dawg in him. Katakuri had awakening + FS and an extreme need to protect and be perfect for his family. Doffy was brokering deals with marines, Kaido, the underworld and god knows what else on top of being one of the stronger Warlords. Zoro has CoC, and while he and Luffy are friends they aren't equal partners like Killer/Kid, so clearly following authority of some sort doesn't rule a user out.

CoC is basically a way of expressing that a character has that dawg in him. Katakuri had awakening + FS and an extreme need to protect and be perfect for his family. Doffy was brokering deals with marines, Kaido, the underworld and god knows what else on top of being one of the stronger Warlords. Zoro has CoC, and while he and Luffy are friends they aren't equal partners like Killer/Kid, so clearly following authority of some sort doesn't rule a user out.
love your avi btw lmao while this reasoning is sound
imo the whole argument feels pointless because his mom had it
coc is largely genetic
so her strongest child had the best odds of having it.

and In general not a response to davy ,the whole thread is pointless, you cant deserve something you are born with. No coc user earns it.

oh I dont know op
assumed it was a doffy fan
comical how folks slate katakuri who attained importance achieved heights in other skills than just his genetic makeup unlike a certain someone .

arguably still the best coo in the series
and notable devil fruit mastery in his awakening.
They started bashing Kid and katakuri more these days because they are sad Lucci is Zoro fight
And they have to hype Lucci now

I blame Oda dor fooling them at rooftop thinking Zoro will do something amazing in wano by stalling a yonko or beating one 1v1/2v1. No KIZARU vs zodo
Now they are just broken and don't know what to do anymore

They started bashing Kid and katakuri more these days because they are sad Lucci is Zoro fight
And they have to hype Lucci now

I blame Oda dor dooling them at rooftop thinking Zoro will do something amazing in wano by stalling a yonko or beating one 1v1/2v1
Now they are just broken
I dont know about you man but I love the bait and switch
so they build up these laughable expectations
and watch it crash in real time. personally thats far more entertaining.

Actually I don't think its genetic at all. From what we saw, the Pirate Kings own son didn't have it after all. People from strong lineages tend to be stronger yeah, but only Katakuri had it out of all the kids BM had.

I feel one can earn CoC, even if it has to bloom by challenging another user first. I mean, if one can train and make it stronger, why can't someone achieve it by growing a pair?

Actually I don't think its genetic at all. From what we saw, the Pirate Kings own son didn't have it after all. People from strong lineages tend to be stronger yeah, but only Katakuri had it out of all the kids BM had.

I feel one can earn CoC, even if it has to bloom by challenging another user first. I mean, if one can train and make it stronger, why can't someone achieve it by growing a pair?
ace had it davy

and you cant earn it
you are born with it .

CoC can be genetic : Ace, Luffy, Katakuri, Yamato, Dragon....
CoC is something people are born with even if their parents lack it : BM, Doffy, Kaido, Shanks, ....

It just seems a tad silly to claim that every conquerors user is from a lineage of conquerors users like Kid, Mihawk, Zoro, Don Chinjaou, Kaido, Shanks, etc. Like have we seen a single case of someone being barred or told that it is something you are born with? Not just an extremely rare skill to have, like a devil fruit but will based?

Again Katakuri is the exception. The rest of BMs kids don't have CoC haki. If anything it proves it isnt BMs genes that make her kids so strong.

oi figarland might have it
tbf
I just remembered when rereading myself

Garling has CoC 100%
Anybody that's worship like some champ or God in their nation/family is a conqueror, his entrance is also like Katakuri's.
Garling is to Mariejois like Oden is to Wano or katakuri to Tottoland
Post automatically merged:

It just seems a tad silly to claim that every conquerors user is from a lineage of conquerors users like Kid, Mihawk, Zoro, Don Chinjaou, Kaido, Shanks, etc. Like have we seen a single case of someone being barred or told that it is something you are born with? Not just an extremely rare skill to have, like a devil fruit but will based?

Again Katakuri is the exception. The rest of BMs kids don't have CoC haki. If anything it proves it isnt BMs genes that make her kids so strong.
I don't think Katakuri got CoC just cause he's BM only
He got it because Oda set him apart from the rest, he wanted a better Luffy's version with adhaki and awakening so that Luffy could grow stronger