Character Discussion Katakuri Doesn’t Deserve CoC

Who Deserve CoC More?

• Total voters
Whitebeard the wsm only had the ambition of having a family and protecting them, I don’t see why it’s crazy for Katakuri to be a conqueror when his ambition is essentially the same thing. He’s a very tough and competent individual that protects his own with everything he has, he lives to serve and protect everything he holds dear.

Katakuri got a CoC because of Oda didn’t want to be Latakuri look weaker than Doflamingo. He doesn’t deserve CoC actually. 48 year old Donut Addict Virgin wants the 19 year old boy to beat his mommy.
Kata and doffly deserve it for different reasons:
My personal theory about CoC is that everyone that has it (except a single one that was a mistake) will choose death before betraying what they hold dear, they have a will to fight against the heavens for what they believe. You can do the Yamato test to see who can have CoC (BTW she is the only one that fails this test because shes poorly written):
Put zoro in a island with a bomb that can pottentially blow up if he tries to be WSS and he will risk dying and bet on his luck before giving up( he did the same with his sword in east blue).
Put Luffy and his dream of pirate king? The same. Boa and marrying Luffy? Idem. Even idiots like chinsao and BM fit the bill if you put what they desire on the line. They will not back down.
Now onto Doffly and Kata:
Katakuri desire is to protect his siblings. I don't think anyone can doubt that he would fight anyone for this.
Doffly however never looked to me like he cared for anything besides himself but the point is that he truly has pride in himself. Basically he is a asshole but a very proud asshole. Put him in the Yamato dilema and I don't doubt that he would try to escape simple because he truly believes he will not fail. Does it make sense?
Anyway that is my 2c

Even Zoro never Lost until he was in East Blue you know 💀
This is such a moronic apples and oranges comparison.

East Blue is literally the weakest sea and Zoro hasn't seen the world yet.
Meanwhile Katakuri was a Commander of a Yonko and he always defended the territories if enemies attacked them. They're in the New World, the most dangerous sea in the entire world; betrayal and rivalry is common among pirates there...

How else was he developing next level hardening, awakening and FS? Sitting around and fighting pure weaklings? Is it really that simple? Katakuri doesn't have to fight the top 15 of OP to demonstrate his strength. There were many many many powerful pirates who wanted to get the OP and each time, they got obliterated by the Yonko.

Which remarkable opponent was defeated by Kaido in order to get him his WSC title or the usual "1vs1 always bet on Kaido" rumor?

C

Cruxroux

This is such a moronic apples and oranges comparison.

East Blue is literally the weakest sea and Zoro hasn't seen the world yet.
Meanwhile Katakuri was a Commander of a Yonko and he always defended the territories if enemies attacked them. They're in the New World, the most dangerous sea in the entire world; betrayal and rivalry is common among pirates there...

How else was he developing next level hardening, awakening and FS? Sitting around and fighting pure weaklings? Is it really that simple? Katakuri doesn't have to fight the top 15 of OP to demonstrate his strength. There were many many many powerful pirates who wanted to get the OP and each time, they got obliterated by the Yonko.

Which remarkable opponent was defeated by Kaido in order to get him his WSC title or the usual "1vs1 always bet on Kaido" rumor?
Name me one strong opponent he faced and I'll take my words back lol
:wellwell::wellwell:

Name me one strong opponent he faced and I'll take my words back lol
I can't name you one, that's why I came up with this:

"How else was he developing next level hardening, awakening and FS? Sitting around and fighting pure weaklings? Is it really that simple? Katakuri doesn't have to fight the top 15 of OP to demonstrate his strength. There were many many many powerful pirates who wanted to get the OP and each time, they got obliterated by the Yonko."

And:

"Which remarkable opponent was defeated by Kaido in order to get him his WSC title or the usual "1vs1 always bet on Kaido" rumor? "

Did Kaido only fight vet or some high tiers so far?
Plus, Katakuri said to Luffy that it has been a while he got hit by an opponent, so there were some high tiers capable to battling him indeed.

The New World consists of powerful pirates lurking around.

C

Cruxroux

I can't name you one, that's why I came up with this:

"How else was he developing next level hardening, awakening and FS? Sitting around and fighting pure weaklings? Is it really that simple? Katakuri doesn't have to fight the top 15 of OP to demonstrate his strength. There were many many many powerful pirates who wanted to get the OP and each time, they got obliterated by the Yonko."

And:

"Which remarkable opponent was defeated by Kaido in order to get him his WSC title or the usual "1vs1 always bet on Kaido" rumor? "

Did Kaido only fight vet or some high tiers so far?
Plus, Katakuri said to Luffy that it has been a while he got hit by an opponent, so there were some high tiers capable to battling him indeed.

The New World consists of powerful pirates lurking around.
Lol so bunch of headcanon?
I'm not even reading that.

Lol so bunch of headcanon?
I'm not even reading that.
Nah, you're acting smug but you have no answer to simple logic. Accept your L. :seriously:
Post automatically merged:

The man trembled at the mention of Kaidou's name.

Honestly, I can't blame him. One Thunder Bagua was enough for Luffy to question his entire strength on 180° lol.
Kaido still lives rent free in Luffy's head.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Nah, you're acting smug but you have no answer to simple logic. Accept your L. :seriously:

Honestly, I can't blame him. One Thunder Bagua was enough for Luffy to question his entire strength on 180° lol.
Kaido still lives rent free in Luffy's head.
Kaido still lives rent free in Luffy's head
Doffy has every reason to tremble and sweat just at the thought of facing a monster like Kaido, after all, Kaido alone could kill his entire family and crew and walk away unscathed after that. lol

Katakuri got a CoC because of Oda didn’t want to be Latakuri look weaker than Doflamingo. He doesn’t deserve CoC actually. 48 year old Donut Addict Virgin wants the 19 year old boy to beat his mommy.
Crazy enough he didn't had problem with Katakuri looking weaker than Jack and Cracker.

I will say if CoC is genetic, then Katakuri "deserving" CoC is a dumb question, as he is more than strong enough to manifest the latent abilities.
Then all Big Mom family should have CoC. Which is stupid.

Any CoC person like Big Mom that has more than 2 childs would make the whole world being only CoC people in no time.

By the way my theory is that everyone has CoC anyway but not everyone unlocks it.

Katakuri has haoshoku because he dreams of protecting his family and by extension tottoland. It is a different king like Luffy his ambition is not to conquer, he dreams of protecting his homeland.

How is Katakuri looking weaker than a featless, hakiless mammoth? I swear you people act so idiotic. :lawsigh:
Jack survived an encounter with Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru without getting caught.

Jack fought for days against Mink King taking turns with each other.

Jack fought an army of Sulong Minks and then Mink Kings and still pulled a fight after that.

Katakuri went down for less than 10 punches from Luffy.

Jack survived an encounter with Fujitora, Sengoku and Tsuru without getting caught.

Jack fought for days against Mink King taking turns with each other.

Jack fought an army of Sulong Minks and then Mink Kings and still pulled a fight after that.

Katakuri went down for less than 10 punches from Luffy.
He was so promising.
But his special ability is showing feats offscreen :josad: