Fanclub Katakuri-Sama

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Katakuri vs Luffy forever.
Man, that fight was horrible for me. Don't take me wrong, I mean the amount of PIS. I was accustomed to plot boi getting the W's with huge amount of PIS but that one was off the charts. The biggest problem for me was that Oda made Dogtooth look like an utter idiot. From a calm calculating persona, someone who stated he will not underestimate Luffy at all to him just leaving mid fight.

Don't get me wrong, I am not here to attack Dogtooth. I am criticizing the way Oda treated him.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Man, that fight was horrible for me. Don't take me wrong, I mean the amount of PIS. I was accustomed to plot boi getting the W's with huge amount of PIS but that one was off the charts. The biggest problem for me was that Oda made Dogtooth look like an utter idiot. From a calm calculating persona, someone who stated he will not underestimate Luffy at all to him just leaving mid fight.

Don't get me wrong, I am not here to attack Dogtooth. I am criticizing the way Oda treated him.
I might actually mess around and write that 10 page essay after all.

Akai2

๐Ÿ†‰๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…พ ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…บ!
โ€Ž
Just dropping by to pay my respects to the best big bro

The character that got me back into following spoilers....I guess you should blame him for having to endure my posts lol