Future Events Kawamatsu's Dialogue 1023

Is Ryuma's will at work?

• Total voters
In 1023, Kawamatsu mentioned that he feels that fate is at work when concerning Zoro and his lineage.:shocking::shocking::shocking:

I had a thread explaining this already but it was joined with another thread. But this one will be separate now that Oda has officially hinted at it in the manga.

I had once stated that Zoro's returning of Shusui to Wano was fate, due to the beliefs of Wano's citizens. The citizens believe that the loss of Shusui made their Sword God abandon them. But I think it's important to mention when they started to feel that Ryuma abandoned them.

Remember before Oden's return, people held out faith that Oden could come and put an end to Kaido. But he didn't he just danced for Kaido and Orochi. The icing on the cake is exactly what takes place in this chapter, Chapter 969!

In Chapter 969, it is the first time Wano citizens see Kaido's dragon form fly above the Flower Capital. In the manga, it isn't even stated that "Kaido" appeared above the capital, it simply says a Dragon appeared above the Flower Capital. It says that everyone ran away in terror. In this very same chapter, it details the loss of Shusui/Ryuma's will. The Dragon slaying blade.

But WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!

Shusui was stolen sometime within the 23rd of the past, thus it also arises the possibility it was the same exact time/year that Zoro was conceived. :josad:

Which would make extreme sense as to why Ushimaru sent his pregnant wife away if Ushimaru is indeed Zoro's father. Remember what Oda said about Wano's beliefs concerning Ryuma? Shimotsuki's would believe in the Sword God more than anyone as they are his descendants. If Ushimaru felt Wano would be unsafe due to Shusui's loss under his watch, it would warrant him sending off Zoro's pregnant mother to the Eastblue branch of the family. As he would be disgraced, and feel that bad luck would fall upon him or his family.

But won't this mean that the same time Shusui was taken and the Sword God abandoned them, Zoro too was taken and sent off to the Eastblue, abandoning his people? Mirroring the lost of Ryuma/Shusui? Wowsers!

Again! Remember in 1023, Kawamatsu's mentions of fate being at work at due to how Zoro was the one to return Shusui/Ryuma's will to Wano? Isn't it fate being at work that both Shusui and Zoro left at the same time, and returned at the same time. Reinstating Ryuma's will?

Wouldn't it be fate for Zoro to fully restore that will, killing the "Dragon" above the flower capital? The dragon that is Kaido?:kata:

I've come to end the debate! ZKK is inevitable!:endthis:

The train has already left. No time for you to join us. I hope they remember you!

Last edited:
great thread

If Ushimaru felt Wano would be unsafe due to Shusui's loss under his watch, it would warrant him sending off Zoro's pregnant mother to the Eastblue branch of the family. As he would be disgraced, and feel that bad luck would fall upon him or his family.
the enma,wado creator left the country more than 50 years ago also he is a shimotsuki, I think Ushimaro and him had Contact even he far behind the sea because they all are Shimotsukis. then Ushimaru though it will be safe if Zoro's mother sent to Shimotsuki village in East Blue. As the Shimutsuki Ringo lord of wano, ushimaru should have contact with East blue shimutsuki village too.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Well I would love to know why exactly Zoro was sent away which is already astonishingly epic, reminding me of legends like Goku and Superman for instance.

Second I think Zoro is a destined man to cover the greatness Ryuma covered as alleged World's Strongest in the long run, there are simply so many hints to that. As well as actual robust portrayal.

In 1023, Kawamatsu mentioned that he feels that fate is at work when concerning Zoro and his lineage.:shocking::shocking::shocking:

I had a thread explaining this already but it was joined with another thread. But this one will be separate now that Oda has officially hinted at it in the manga.

I had once stated that Zoro's returning of Shusui to Wano was fate, due to the beliefs of Wano's citizens. The citizens believe that the loss of Shusui made their Sword God abandon them. But I think it's important to mention when they started to feel that Ryuma abandoned them.

Remember before Oden's return, people held out faith that Oden could come and put an end to Kaido. But he didn't he just danced for Kaido and Orochi. The icing on the cake is exactly what takes place in this chapter, Chapter 969!

In Chapter 969, it is the first time Wano citizens see Kaido's dragon form fly above the Flower Capital. In the manga, it isn't even stated that "Kaido" appeared above the capital, it simply says a Dragon appeared above the Flower Capital. It says that everyone ran away in terror. In this very same chapter, it details the loss of Shusui/Ryuma's will. The Dragon slaying blade.

But WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!

Shusui was stolen sometime within the 23rd of the past, thus it also arises the possibility it was the same exact time/year that Zoro was conceived. :josad:

Which would make extreme sense as to why Ushimaru sent his pregnant wife away if Ushimaru is indeed Zoro's father. Remember what Oda said about Wano's beliefs concerning Ryuma? Shimotsuki's would believe in the Sword God more than anyone as they are his descendants. If Ushimaru felt Wano would be unsafe due to Shusui's loss under his watch, it would warrant him sending off Zoro's pregnant mother to the Eastblue branch of the family. As he would be disgraced, and feel that bad luck would fall upon him or his family.

But won't this mean that the same time Shusui was taken and the Sword God abandoned them, Zoro too was taken and sent off to the Eastblue, abandoning his people? Mirroring the lost of Ryuma/Shusui? Wowsers!

Again! Remember in 1023, Kawamatsu's mentions of fate being at work at due to how Zoro was the one to return Shusui/Ryuma's will to Wano? Isn't it fate being at work that both Shusui and Zoro left at the same time, and returned at the same time. Reinstating Ryuma's will?

Wouldn't it be fate for Zoro to fully restore that will, killing the "Dragon" above the flower capital? The dragon that is Kaido?:kata:

I've come to end the debate! ZKK is inevitable!:endthis:

The train has already left. No time for you to join us. I hope they remember you!

Great and I think this post need to be connected to the one that @Bogard did with the inherited will: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/zoro-and-shimotsuki-the-inherited-will.17011/

So I gona post here what I previously posted there:

Fate is moving opposite way for Zoro&Ushimaru

Ushimaru state that he is nobody important and yet Zoro is moving to exactly the opposite way - he will become a legend (and of course the world strongest swordsman).

I really like the paradox of chapter 1024. Ushimaru Shimutzuki state that he is nobody important, the exact opposite of what Zoro want to achieve. This aspect is very interesting and we can say fate is moving in opposite way. Zoro is trying to restore the powerful name of the Shimutzuki when the previous Daimo abandon his role to represent it.

I really like this paradox, Zoro goal is that his name will become so important to reach even heaven, so far Zoro did a good job, he is state to be 1 of the pirate to lead the next generation with the top 5 in the rooftop. He is pretty infamous to the point that is mistake to be potentially the captain (of the strawhat). So in a way Zoro has to revenge his clan Shimutzuki and bring back to glory this old and powerful dynasty. How can Zoro revive the Shinutzuki clan? Well only someone like Ryume could do that, but like in chapter 1023 fate is with Zoro.

Huge flaw on your thread. Why Zoro didn't have Shimotsuki on his name? Did her mother died? If they bellieve so much in Sword God would make no sense giving away that name from him.

Zoro is not a Shimotsuki. Only Luffy need those lineage stupidity. Zoro will still beat Kaido without that protagonism plot hole, leave that to Luffy. Luffy needs that, so much, he is such a weak pirate.

Huge flaw on your thread. Why Zoro didn't have Shimotsuki on his name? Did her mother died? If they bellieve so much in Sword God would make no sense giving away that name from him.

Zoro is not a Shimotsuki. Only Luffy need those lineage stupidity. Zoro will still beat Kaido without that protagonism plot hole, leave that to Luffy. Luffy needs that, so much, he is such a weak pirate.
That's not a flaw she could have forsaken the name. Ushimaru could have her forsake the name. They may not feel worthy of being Shimotsuki after their God's body and blade were disrespected and stolen.

That's not a flaw she could have forsaken the name. Ushimaru could have her forsake the name. They may not feel worthy of being Shimotsuki after their God's body and blade were disrespected and stolen.
Still... we have nothing about Zoro family. Why he didn't had when he met his sensei. Don't think this suppose to be a good explanation. Zoro not being a Shimotsuki is better for everybody.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Still... we have nothing about Zoro family. Why he didn't had when he met his sensei. Don't think this suppose to be a good explanation. Zoro not being a Shimotsuki is better for everybody.
Do you think he is more likely one or not? Because I also hoped he could not end up as one but I have to reassess my judgement sadly.