Versus Battle Kenjaku's Domain Expansion & the Gojo vs Sukuna debate - a thread.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Powerup 1: Ten Shadows Technique.

One of the Strongest Cursed Techniques known. Sukuna has absorbed it.

Power Up 2: 20 Fingers.

Self Explanatory, Sukuna consumed all 20 Fingers and regained his old strength.

Power Up 3: Yorozu's Creation

-----

Sukuna needs all 3 of these just to go toe to toe with Satoru Gojo.

Needless to say, we can put the old 20 Finger Sukuna vs Gojo debate to rest;

Tags: @RayanOO @NikaInParis @Light D Lamperouge @Seth @MonsterKaido @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @notAfanboy @Ven437 @MUUGEN @Rurushu @Gol D. Roger @MonochromeYoru @Ryuarashi @Ar1sE1998 @Wuuuke @zenox etc,.​
Yup. It will depend on Gojo's performance, but I don't think anyone in their right mind thinks he is getting stomped, so yeah. It's pretty telling that Gege gave Sukuna all he could get for free and outta nowhere asap. Even made it a point to state that all 20 fingers worth of power are back. And it's Gege staying consistent. Gojo was right. It might be a little tough, nothing more.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yup. It will depend on Gojo's performance, but I don't think anyone in their right mind thinks he is getting stomped, so yeah. It's pretty telling that Gege gave Sukuna all he could get for free and outta nowhere asap. Even made it a point to state that all 20 fingers worth of power are back. And it's Gege staying consistent. Gojo was right. It might be a little tough, nothing more.
Exactly.

Even ignoring that, if you take Ten Shadows & Yorozu's Creation away --- it's very clear that Gojo would be the stronger one compared to just 20 finger Sukuna. Ergo, the old Sukuna vs Gojo debate has a clear winner.

@RayanOO point & tag made.
@Wuuuke @L55 @zenox :endthis:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Exactly.

Even ignoring that, if you take Ten Shadows & Yorozu's Creation away --- it's very clear that Gojo would be the stronger one compared to just 20 finger Sukuna. Ergo, the old Sukuna vs Gojo debate has a clear winner.

Yup.

Anyhow, I am in two minds whether to take a step back from this section or continue to post lmao. As the ending is near, I'd like to enjoy the series without spoilers and constant overreactions and dick measuring competitions which would sour the experience, but it's also fun to talk about the manga with people who follow it lmao. Decisions decisions. :few:

Kenjaku has the better Domain (open/unclosed barrier) but can only do it once while Gojo can expand his Domain multiple times a day because his Six Eyes makes him hyperefficient in CE usage. Even in a clash it’s dumb to think Kenjaku can easily overwhelm Gojo. Even if he can win a clash he’s going to be CT depleted while Gojo kicks his ass.

Kenjaku is an ant compared to Gojo and also an ant compared to Sukuna. Having one better tech doesn’t make him the overall better fighter. It doesn’t really matter who wins Gojo or Sukuna it’s going to be extreme-diff either way, there’s a case to be made for both and the latest spoilers just prove it.

Gojo vs Ten Shadows, 20 Fingers Sukuna with Yorozu's New Weapon is Extreme Diff yes.
Gojo vs just 20 Fingers Sukuna ? Not so much.
Both have one month of prep. Gojo was probably training. Sukuna seems to have just been chilling because he’s already gained what he’s wanted, eating fingers is his “training.”

Who’s to say Gojo might not bring Toji’s worm and his cursed tools while he’s at it since he’s wearing his drip?:suresure:

Exactly.

it all depends on their domain clash , og sukuna beats gojo in a domain battle regarding his hype and portrayal of jujutsu mastery
if we see current sukuna and gojo do a domain clash and sukuna wins without any interference of ten shadows boosting his domain , then even og sukuna can beat current gojo

welp now this barely matters tho since sukuna is gonna be crowned as the strongest character in jjk after this fight with a clear winner of this debate .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Both have one month of prep. Gojo was probably training. Sukuna seems to have just been chilling because he’s already gained what he’s wanted, eating fingers is his “training.”

Who’s to say Gojo might not bring Toji’s worm and his cursed tools while he’s at it since he’s wearing his drip?:suresure:
Ffs Gojo already peaked.
Pls keep Zenkai boosting nonsense out of JJK Battledome lmao.

Don't create a "Final Arc Gojo", "Pre sealing Gojo" now... :seriously:

Ffs Gojo already peaked.
Pls keep Zenkai boosting nonsense out of JJK Battledome lmao.

Don't create a "Final Arc Gojo", "Pre sealing Gojo" now... :seriously:
I mean technically there’s a pre-Awakening Gojo, Awakening Gojo, and current Gojo. Gojo still needed more than one year after HI to complete his Domain. Sukuna got a power-up through Megumi’s CT, maybe the one month was also meant to let Gojo catch up by learning something new like output RCT or learn open barrier or some Expansion tech Idk.

If you mean before pre-CG then I don’t really have a stake in this debate either way. Gege made things vague enough that Gojo vs. Sukuna before now was always a coin toss. We don’t even know what Sukuna’s Shrine fully does yet. That Fire Arrow definitely seems more powerful than normal Blue or Red and he can use it casually and after DE too whereas Gojo has CT burnout.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
That Fire Arrow definitely seems more powerful than normal Blue or Red and he can use it casually and after DE too whereas Gojo has CT burnout.
Ill preface by stating he doesn't. That's the entire point behind Six Eyes to begin with. Extremely efficient Cursed energy usage.

I mean technically there’s a pre-Awakening Gojo, Awakening Gojo, and current Gojo. Gojo still needed more than one year after HI to complete his Domain. Sukuna got a power-up through Megumi’s CT, maybe the one month was also meant to let Gojo catch up by learning something new like output RCT or learn open barrier or some Expansion tech Idk.
Yes and a No.
I agree that there are simply 3 versions, pre Awakening, Awakened and fully mastered.
But i dont think for a second that Gojo somehow suddenly grew stronger within a month that he didnt pick up in his entire life earlier.

Gege made things vague enough that Gojo vs. Sukuna before now was always a coin toss.
It is vague as it is now.
I'm just stating that if Gojo & current Sukuna were to evenly match each other - it means that Sukuna w/o Ten shadows or Yorozu's weapon isn't stronger than Gojo.

Ill preface by stating he doesn't. That's the entire point behind Six Eyes to begin with. Extremely efficient Cursed energy usage.
He doesn’t what? Suffer from burnout? We’ve already seen it happen, even used as an explanation:

Yes and a No.
I agree that there are simply 3 versions, pre Awakening, Awakened and fully mastered.
But i dont think for a second that Gojo somehow suddenly grew stronger within a month that he didnt pick up in his entire life earlier.
I mean Gege said Gojo can do anything he wants if he tried. Hence why he doesn’t try because otherwise he wouldn’t need allies. He is literally Freeza. So if he tried training again to learn shit like output RCT or Open Barrier or Maximum Technique then those things would be power-ups as is.

It is vague as it is now.
I'm just stating that if Gojo & current Sukuna were to evenly match each other - it means that Sukuna w/o Ten shadows or Yorozu's weapon isn't stronger than Gojo.
That is assuming Gojo didn’t get stronger in one month. Just have to wait and see what he shows off and whether he says he trained during that month or not. Sukuna also never showed his full CT whereas Gojo showed Purple which is basically his strongest move outside of DE or Maximum (which we dk if he have before).

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So if he tried training again to learn shit like output RCT or Open Barrier or Maximum Technique then those things would be power-ups as is
The point is if he ends up training for the week to pick these up.

I dont think he needs to train to do Open barrier domains or Maximum techniques. He already has them in the bag and simply didnt go all out unrestricted yet.

The point is if he ends up training for the week to pick these up.

I dont think he needs to train to do Open barrier domains or Maximum techniques. He already has them in the bag and simply didnt go all out unrestricted yet.
Even if he doesn't have them, seeing them in use once would be enough for him to replicate them due to the Six eyes

Plus, he came up with the 0.2 seconds Domain on the fly, which means he can and does innovate in the middle of battle. So we might see some never before seen stuff in the 1 v 1

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Even if he doesn't have them, seeing them in use once would be enough for him to replicate them due to the Six eyes

Plus, he came up with the 0.2 seconds Domain on the fly, which means he can and does innovate in the middle of battle. So we might see some never before seen stuff in the 1 v 1
Scenes when Gojo innovates and performs a God like Barrier feat after Sukuna fans kept wanking the open barrier domain :kobeha:

I actually do think its fairly consistent to have sukuna get stronger to put gojo to rest because tbf the author has sort of explicitly implied gojo is the strongest but it simply isnt his place to dispose of the threat sukuna possesses ( just how shonen works) so ultimately whatever happens I still do feel gojo will ultimately fail to put him down.

Last edited:
I actually do think its fairly consistent to have sukuna get stronger to put gojo to rest because tbf the author has sort of explicitly implied gojo is the strongest but it simply isnt his place to dispose of that the threat sukuna possesses ( just how shonen works) so ultimately whatever happens I still do feel gojo will ultimately fail to put him down.
If Gege continues with the same Gojo themes as he did so far then I could see him beating Sukuna, but everybody else dying - Gojo wins but can't protect anyone