Future Events Kid and Law are going to make Big Mom serious in battle like Luffy does with Kaido

Yeah, I agree. I think Kid and Law taking on Big Mom fits since they're still up and running. Big Mom originally had her focus on Kid till the Tama stuff so it makes sense she goes back to fighting him and Law outright said he's looking for Big Mom and since Zeus already made it to Big Mom's area, Law should be showing up soon unless he changes his plans. I think a 2v1 works great for them and I'm looking forward to see what all 3 can show (though Law was already really impressive on the roof).

Kid fighting Big mom makes some sense due to their history. Law however has no connection with her. He might help out for a second with her but I doubt it’s his final fight. Either he’ll fight Kaido again or CP0.
I feel like oda can Retroactively write that big mom and law have had some involvement with each other. We still don’t know what the rocky port incident is oda can easily write something along the lines that law sunk some of her ships during the incident don’t know if oda will do that but he could definitely easily write something there

Lmaoo no way those two can handle a yonko. kaido not even trying even after all those damages. But kid got someshits to knocked down a yonko face to face. But dont sure about law though

Kid fighting Big mom makes some sense due to their history. Law however has no connection with her. He might help out for a second with her but I doubt it’s his final fight. Either he’ll fight Kaido again or CP0.
Law may get Napoleon after Big Mom falls though. Napoleon is most likely one of the 12 great blades and may be a good fit for Law’s fighting arsenal.

After reading chapter 1013 I thought to myself that as Law and Kid are treated differently from Supernovas if you notice they are the only ones besides Luffy who faced the Yonkos on the roof.

Neither Drake nor Appo nor Hawkins I think Oda wants Kid and Law to become legends in the future as being the only ones who can compete with Luffy in the future.

In addition if you look closely they have devil fruits which can potentially be part of One Piece's most OP fruits. In chapter 1008 Oda had in fact already teased the fight between Law and Kid in front of Big Mom.

It was Kid and Law who knocked Big Mom off the roof And there were already clues to this long before Kid and Big Mom are related by name alone.

Kid and Mom As if a story between a son and a mother must be settled Law is the same.

It's called Trafalgar And what is Trafalgar referring to? Napoleon And what is Big Mom's saber called? Napoleon Everything was actually teased but I didn't see it coming.

Knowing that they are part of the legendary Supernovas trio. I don't think they'll like to be left behind by Luffy that much I think although they don't have abilities that come close to Luffy overall.

Oda will give them powers-ups so that they are not too late compared to Luffy even if it is true they have not had training, not beaten notable person in the new world like a commander or a second it is true. I think Oda is going to give them big things like Big Mom.

We would also have a parallel with Shabondy.

Luffy confronts a pacifista with only his crew.

Law and Kid make a pacifsta face with their crews On Wano kuni / Onigashima

Luffy confronts an emperor on his own (Kaido) Kid and Law take on an Emperor at 2 (Big Mom) What do you think ?

I tag the Kid fans that I see a lot on this forum I would like to have your opinion on the brothers

What do you think ?

@rerere @Lukegranders @Pantheos @ReggieZoldyck21
I agree with thiiis yes if Luffy will beat Kaidou solo then Kidd and Law can beat BM duo whoop whoop Kidd and Law hyype