Powers & Abilities Kid losing to Shanks is an integral part of his growth as a conqueror

I mean compared to Kidd at this point, they got humiliated by Mr. 3 lol
I doubt they’re even high-vet level (Vergo, Perospero) in a real fight
Because one drank explosives and destroyed their interior organs and the other had their Will broken because their best friend for decades was forced to suffer a death that went against their religion because of the intervention.

Not exactly anything you can scale them from

i thought that before but then this sbs was released
Honestly, I don’t think that really means much. Oda didn’t say “Kid is dead” or “he’s never coming back”. He just made a comment on the brutal nature of the pirate world. But that doesn’t really mean anything when Oda has already established Kid as a strong pirate.
Post automatically merged:

It just doesn’t seem like Oda to build up a character for 500 chapters and then pump and dump him in the worst way possible just to wank shanks.

Like Kid was portrayed to be one of Luffy’s greatest allies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Honestly, I don’t think that really means much. Oda didn’t say “Kid is dead” or “he’s never coming back”. He just made a comment on the brutal nature of the pirate world. But that doesn’t really mean anything when Oda has already established Kid as a strong pirate.

It just doesn’t seem like Oda to build up a character for 500 chapters and then pump and dump him in the worst way possible just to wank shanks.

Like Kid was portrayed to be one of Luffy’s greatest allies.
Oda literally said kidd isn't strong enough to survive anymore lol
''only the strong survive'' guess which one didn't

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
They were around for one arc

Kid was around since sabaody

Genuinely fail to see how Kid losing is any different from what happened to Shiki.
and he's an afterthought character by oda's own admission, if anything oda put more thought into vergo who was a big villain at one point

And what does that mean? What will he do as an ally. It’s a simple question
He fights people who oppose Luffy

Shanks is going after one piece. Kid will at least take out one or two of his commanders. Basically helping Luffy in hurting his competition.

Also will probably fight someone, between the gorosei, holy knights, and seraphim, in the final war.

He fights people who oppose Luffy

Shanks is going after one piece. Kid will at least take out one or two of his commanders. Basically helping Luffy in hurting his competition.

Also will probably fight someone, between the gorosei, holy knights, and seraphim, in the final war.
So basically you think kids ultimate role in this story is to fight subordinate of Luffys opponents.

Yeah he’s better off dead