Powers & Abilities Kid will split the sky with Big Mom

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also know that Oda gave Kidd a perfect DF to counter Luffy. Seems like Luffy wont destroy anything...
Actaully, Luffy counters with both his haki Internal Destruction + Advanced CoC Coating( Extra internal destruction penetration and barrier /hitting from a distance) and Future Sight for his extreme speed /defense.

Luffy's Devil fruit also counters kid by being rubber, meaning most blunt object will not work against it nor will an electro magnetic attacks the power Kid's devil fruit relies on.

Luffy is also rubber so he can bend and move around eassier which is why Katakuri had a hard time hiting him.

Let's talk about Luffy's durability and endurance. It is so strong that only Top of the line Conquerors haki coated attacks(Kaido's thunder bugau+ ragnarok)

and

Big Mom( Devil fruit infused Armament haki hardening punch- similar to Luffy's gear 4 and katkauri sticky armament devil fruit infused attack) can even injure him or put him down( a weaker version of luffy pre wano btw)

Meanwhile, Big Mom is not using hardening nor Advanced CoC on Kid and law, but she used it on Ulti.

So in fact Luffy is the counter to everything. Oda made Luffy a counter to all attacks as well as gave him an extreme potent offense.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Actaully, Luffy counters with both his haki Internal Destruction + Advanced CoC Coating( Extra internal destruction penetration and barrier /hitting from a distance) and Future Sight for his extreme speed /defense.

Luffy's Devil fruit also counters kid by being rubber, meaning most blunt object will not work against it nor will an electro magnetic attacks Kid's devil fruit relies on.

Luffy is also rubber so he can bend and move around eassier which is why Katakuri had a hard time hiting him.

Let's talk about Luffy's durability and endurance. It is so strong that only Top of the line Conquerors haki coated attacks(Kaido's thunder bugau+ ragnarok) and

Big Mom( Devil fruit infused Armament haki hardening punch) can even injure him or put him down.

So in fact Luffy is the counter to everything. Oda did that to luffy
Actually, ID and CoC achieve absolutely nothing because hitting metal deals no damage to Kidd.
Most of the metal that Kidd gathers are sharp objects to rubberman will have to watch out.

Actually, Luffy's endurance and durability are ridiculously bad, he is the only one that goes to sleep after Thunder Bagua...
Luffy is counter to electricity and his body doesnt take much damage from blunt strikes, he still goes to sleep from them.

You know what Oda also did to Luffy? Several KOes on rooftop and Zoro saving him how many times? 10? Or was it more?

You were right in saying that TS happened because they didn't want what happened to them at Sabaody to repeat again, but what happened in Sabaody? They were beaten and they lost their entire crew because of an admiral, a Shichibukai, a dude who's likely commander level, and a couple of robots. Basically, Rayleigh wanted them to be prepared for some of the worst case scenario's even the New World has to offer. If that doesn't put them ahead of their peers who only experienced similar things in the New World, I don't know what would.
Although it's not related to this topic but that's the reason why I lost my respect for Luffy and Zoro after timskip, having Rayleigh and Mihawk as your mentors is too much of a boost, it makes Luffy and Zoro look pathetic to be honest, at least for me. If 'Useless Captain Kid' and 'Killer' achieved this much without no mentor figure who could guide them, then what they could have achieved if they had Rayleigh and Mihawk as their mentors and two years of constant none stop training in a very comfortable setting? It just puts you–although unintentionally–into prospective. Choosing Rayleigh and Mihawk as Luffy and Zoro's mentor's was a huge mistake on Oda's part, it makes Zoro and Luffy look bad even in comparison to their own crew members, like for example Sanji had Ivankov as his mentor, and Ivankov stands no comparison to guys like Rayleigh and Mihawk, but nonetheless Sanji came out of timskip with ability to use haki. Yes, Sanji came out of the timskip way weaker than Luffy and Zoro but, was it his fault when he had only Ivankov as his mentor compared to legends that Luffy and Zoro got? Oda really did derty to other supernovas, Luffy and Zoro are privileged to be Oda's favorite characters which makes the playing ground unfairly uneven, I mean look at Coby and Helmeppo. Dispite them not having a lot potential–unlike supernovas–they've achieved so much thanks to Garp's personal training, it just shows that training does matter in one piece world a lot. The worst thing from all of this, is that it will make Luffy and Zoro's accomplishments undeserving, I mean how many swordsmen were lucky enough to be trained by the WSS himself? I'm pretty sure Mihawk and Ryuma weren't that lucky unlike Zoro, and the same can be said about Luffy and Roger. Oda fucked it so badly in post-timskip!

Actually, ID and CoC achieve absolutely nothing because hitting metal deals no damage to Kidd.
Most of the metal that Kidd gathers are sharp objects to rubberman will have to watch out.

Actually, Luffy's endurance and durability are ridiculously bad, he is the only one that goes to sleep after Thunder Bagua...
Luffy is counter to electricity and his body doesnt take much damage from blunt strikes, he still goes to sleep from them.

You know what Oda also did to Luffy? Several KOes on rooftop and Zoro saving him how many times? 10? Or was it more?
Luffy uses Advanced Armament haki barrier and Conqueors Haki to block things from hitting him. And His endurance is monstrous that it takes CoC coated attacks to put him out. Even post udon he survived a partial thunder bugua, took a direct boro blast to his face, that that had kaido screaming when his boro blast was reflected back on him by Raizo, and a ragnarok but that did not slow him down.
Post automatically merged:

Although it's not related to this topic but that's the reason why I lost my respect for Luffy and Zoro after timskip, having Rayleigh and Mihawk as your mentors is too much of a boost, it makes Luffy and Zoro look pathetic to be honest, at least for me. If 'Useless Captain Kid' and 'Killer' achieved this much without no mentor figure who could guide them, then what they could have achieved if they had Rayleigh and Mihawk as their mentors and two years of constant none stop training in a very comfortable setting? It just puts you–although unintentionally–into prospective. Choosing Rayleigh and Mihawk as Luffy and Zoro's mentor's was a huge mistake on Oda's part, it makes Zoro and Luffy look bad even in comparison to their own crew members, like for example Sanji had Ivankov as his mentor, and Ivankov stands no comparison to guys like Rayleigh and Mihawk, but nonetheless Sanji came out of timskip with ability to use haki. Yes, Sanji came out of the timskip way weaker than Luffy and Zoro but, was it his fault when he had only Ivankov as his mentor compared to legends that Luffy and Zoro got? Oda really did derty to other supernovas, Luffy and Zoro are privileged to be Oda's favorite characters which makes the playing ground unfairly uneven, I mean look at Coby and Helmeppo. Dispite them not having a lot potential–unlike supernovas–they've achieved so much thanks to Garp's personal training, it just shows that training does matter in one piece world a lot. The worst thing from all of this, is that it will make Luffy and Zoro's accomplishments undeserving, I mean how many swordsmen were lucky enough to be trained by the WSS himself? I'm pretty sure Mihawk and Ryuma weren't that lucky unlike Zoro, and the same can be said about Luffy and Roger. It fucked it so badly in post-timskip!
Luffy never had 2 years, he only had 1 year and 6 months training with Rayleigh. Rayleigh also only taught Luffy the basics of haki. Luffy is actaully self taught. His devil fruit style is his own creation.

Not just that but Kid, Law and Bege were pirates for 3 whole years before Luffy even became one.

Luffy is the most impressive fighter. He lacks formal training, has a weak almost useless devil fruit but still made it this far. His devil fruit relies on his base physical stats to function.

Last edited:
That's more likely, but anyway, I think Kid is more a DF user than a Hakiman, so Awakening might be a better and more possible option.
There is a fucking giant sword there waiting, I mean...
yeah but it makes no sense when Oda introduce him again to be CoC user where every CoC user in Wano can use it or atleast figure it out just now like Luffy (and Zoro?)

yeah that big flying sword would be cool to slap Big MOM out of Wano lmao

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy uses Advanced Armament haki barrier and Conqueors Haki to block things from hitting him. And His endurance is monstrous that it takes CoC coated attacks to put him out. Even post udon he survived a partial thunder bugua, took a direct boro blast to his face, that that had kaido screaming when his boro blast was reflected back on him by Raizo, and a ragnarok but that did not slow him down.
Yes and you know he cant block everything or did you need me to tell you that?
His endurance is so monstrous that Apoo sends him to sleep...
Borobreath is cute, he should try taking Hakai instead of cowering in fear of it...
Back to Kidd, Oda has given Kidd everything he needs to be a counter to Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.